S.A.I Fest (Leechrum Fest) 3/4/5 August (1 Viewer)

Milkman

Website
www.freewebs.com
S.A.I Fest (Leechrum Fest)*Not sure if this was posted up yet so ill just through up the Email i got from Jasper.

Ok heres a rundown on the bands I have playing my area at this years
SAI
festival, 3/4/5 August.

Friday 3rd August - THE DOWNFALL/ASYLUM CHOIR/SPESHAL ED/SOCIAL
LUBE/DERELICTS/EXPLODED FACE/FUBAR/LOBOTOMIES/EXCUSES/DUBTONES/EASPA
MEASA/DANGERFIELDS/MELODY NELSON/ROOSKY/KIDD BLUNT

Saturdat 4th Augest - GIUTAR WORKSHOP/BICYLE
MAINTAINENCE/BABYDAVE/BASTION/COMPLAN/SETTING OFF SIRENS/HYPOCRITES/1000 DRUNKEN NIGHTS/HEROIC DOSES/FREEBOOTERS/MOJAKKA/RUNNIN'RIOT/FILTHPACT/POCKET BILLIARDS/LOS LANGEROS/P.A.I.N/THE BLAME

Sunday 5th Augest - DRUMMING WORKSHOP/P.A. SETUP TALK/CORMAC COMPLAN'S HARDCORE WORKOUT/'THAT BILLY BRAGG BLOKE' PAUL BYRNE/OBLIVIOUS/CAPTAIN
SPAULDING/SANDTRAP/RES NULLIUS/PROPHESISED/THE BOY YOU HIT IS DEAD/NO MATRIX/ESTELLE/S-T BASTARDS/MOUTPIECE/ONLY FUMES AND CORPSES/HERBAL
SPA'S/PARANOID VISIONS/CLASH JAM WALLOP/MONGOLIA/THE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC

More info, including bands website addresses for further info, is
available at www.poopromotions.com and there will be biogs/blurbs about these bands on the poo site in the weeks to come. Might even learn how to get music up on it, now that would be a novel idea, eh Lambikins? So go and have a look why don't you.
There is also at the fest the trad/world music area and the
electronic/experimental area, but I don't know who's playing them yet.
Official fest website will eb at www.saifestival.com, but I'm not sure if it's up yet, any day now. Get ticket info etc here.
Right that's it, got other shit to do.
cheers Jasper

Re: S.A.I Fest (Leechrum Fest) 3/4/5 Augest

cool, 3 nights in Leitrim!! last year was fucking amazing, I would highly recommend this to people.!

BigDan, he say yeah.

Last year was fuckin rapid. will be in the states for this unfortunately, would fuckin love to go again.

3 days of it should be deadly this year. Line up looking very good.

sounds class its on the week i come home from amsterdam,, is ther a place for tents and shit like that,,

Really looking forward to this! We just need to find a drummer to fill in for us as ours will be away :(

haha it says "herbal spa's" playin sunday

Yeah.... come friday the Herbal "Jahz" are no more. Drummer and vocalist are fucking off for the summer so a couple of us formed a new band doing the same sort of shit and dont have a name so we're calling ourselves the herbal spas till we can come up with one

Yeah.... come friday the Herbal "Jahz" are no more. Drummer and vocalist are fucking off for the summer so a couple of us formed a new band doing the same sort of shit and dont have a name so we're calling ourselves the herbal spas till we can come up with one

Deadly, look forward to hearin that!

Septic Pussy play on the fri 3rd, left that out before, so now you know OLP.
Liam has done a myspace for the festival, myspace.com/saifestivalireland if you want to go and see what electronic/experimental dj stuff he has and he put on lineup of my area first 2 days. There is no mention of the trad/world music area but it is happening, don't know hwo's playing it.
There is no mention of tickets n shit on the myspace and the official website www.saifestival.com was not up the last time I looked.
So the ticket info is this - €60 for 3 day ticket (inc camping) if bought before the end of june, then it is €75 for 3 day ticket and on gate it will be €75. These tickets should be on sale now, but I'm not sure if they are yet.

Are you the only actual member of the band that will be playing at this?

We kicked the drummer out so our guitarist is now playing drums but he's the one who'll be away. so basically we have a guitarist we jus need a fill in drummer, I've got a few in mind though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back