NUCLEAR FALLOUT FEST BELFAST 25TH AND 26TH AUGUST 06!!!!! (1 Viewer)

where the pavillion is is not dodgy at all the upper ormeau is sweet as fuck. even get a bus to it out of town if ur worrie but really u will get no trouble at all round there i would say. just dont go down the road and across the bridge to the big massive crowd of spides beside the river.

jonniesguff.jpg

Fuckin brilliant weekend. Wrecked now. French bands were great. More dancing like that in Belfast

A big thanks goes out to the fuckwit who decided to slash the letters RAZ in four inch tall letters into one of the benches. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. I don't feel angry at this person, just sorry for them.

That was a fucking deadly laugh. Lotta rows though. Donal got boxed in the face by a metaler! Wise the bap.

When did he get beat up?

Aye lots of stupid macho shit but you just had to ignore it. The 80s dancing during bands was enough to overcome it!

it is a real shame some people have to get their wankin material for the week by diggin the face off people (gheylords), other than that tho that fest was brilliant. how come donal always ends up getting slapped haha.

Fairly pissed off i didnt stay down for the saturday night it sounded class, sounds like thats when all the violence was too coz i didn't see one screed of agro on friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back