Notebooks. (1 Viewer)

Corey

Right so. I want to buy this because it's the cheapest:

1300.jpg
Inspiron 1300
Please Call to Order
Call our sales department on 0870 9074247 to order this great Dell product!

Intel® Pentium® M Processor1
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
Product HighlightsProduct ViewsTech SpecsService & Support
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
grey_spacer.gif
The scalable value solution
The Dell Inspiron 1300 provides an affordable solution with robust features to create a practical wide-screen notebook for essential computing tasks. With the latest Intel® Celeron® or Pentium® M processor available, the 1300 is optimized for mobile computing without sacrificing performance and provides basic multimedia with a wide-aspect display, Dell Media Experience and DVD/CD-RW or DVD+-RW drive options
  • <LI class=point_normal>Up to Intel® Pentium® M Processor 750 (1.86 GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 400 MHz FSB) <LI class=point_normal>Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition
    Genuine Windows® XP Professional <LI class=point_normal>High-resolution 14.1" WXGA (1280 x 800) or 15.4" WXGA (1280 x 800) wide screens displays provides a clear and crisp image with vibrant color. <LI class=point_normal>Optional upgrade to internal wireless LAN, via mini PCI, for wireless connection on the go. <LI class=point_normal>3 fast USB 2.0 connectors offer more bandwidth for transferring digital files and sending images to and from your computer. <LI class=point_normal>DVD/CD-RW or DVD+-RW drive for watching movies and making your own music/data CD's. <LI class=point_normal>Integrated Intel® 900 GMA with up to 128MB of shared video memory
  • Enhanced Connectivity with 56K V.92 Modem and broadband ready 10/100 Ethernet network card.

-But first i need to know if it can handle a couple of programs like flash, photoshop and
some kind of CAD program for the missus' interior design studies. In so far as my useless technical understanding understands, it can; but i need the sound judgement of your genius selves. Feedback will be appreciated, remembered and rewarded.

Somehow.

To be honest i have run those apps on machines much worse than that one! how much ram is on it? the only real issue may be the graphics card when running cad etc i would check if it upgradable or permenantly integrated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back