'No junk mail' (1 Viewer)

I'm getting tooled up before I go out delivering tomorrow and he who tries to resist my leaflets, well that fucker will rue the day.
that's funny, cos i've got a whole lot of aggression to vent, if only someone clearly deserving of it would present themselves to me right on my doorstep....

MEP's-Geebags the lot of them.

MEP-Miniscule Erection Posse

Cool it you two.If yer looking fer a scrap go hassle the Goblin.

some cheeky bastard put a 'we knocked on your door today' leaflet for a green party candidate in my door today with a message written on it in marker:

"Sorry we missed you. We have to let you know about your candidate. If you don't want "canvassers" please call + let us know. If you are a shared house, you all have to agree. Regards."

i assume they were responding to the sign saying
NO JUNK MAIL
OR SALESMEN
(INCLUDING POLITICIANS)

in large black letters that's on the door.

i was going to add YES, THIS INCLUDES YOU at the bottom originally but it was getting a bit long for a snappy sign by then. and i thought i'd made it clear enough. dopey fuckers.

what do they mean they 'have to let me know' about my candidate? it's only ever greens or independents who canvass here so clearly that's bollocks.

A very nice lady, seeing my 'no junk mail' sign, called to the door to tell me about the neighbour-street's bake sale on Saturday, rather than post an unwelcome flyer. Since cake is pertinent to my interests, I tried to take a flyer off her and she wouldn't give it to me. So be careful what you wish for, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back