'No junk mail' (1 Viewer)

So what do you do? Don't let anyone know about anything?

if you were delivering leaflets for all the candidates at once, telling people what thier options are, then you'd be spreading information, however, if you are just spreading information about one specific candidate or cause, then thats junk mail or propoganda if you will.

further reading

I only looked at the first page of this thread.Yis are all wankers.
Diddles is one of the smartest/most considerate people I've ever knew.I would'nt say she was delivering actual garbage.I'd be very surprised if it turned out that she was the type of cat that would bother her bollix with that kinda shite.Wassup.

I only looked at the first page of this thread.Yis are all wankers.
Diddles is one of the smartest/most considerate people I've ever knew.I would'nt say she was delivering actual garbage.I'd be very surprised if it turned out that she was the type of cat that would bother her bollix with that kinda shite.Wassup.

i HAvE uR pARka

This is like that Inbetweeners shite all over again. I'm with Diddles here. I've been delivering leaflets in Dublin North Central for d'lection. No Junk Mail can go fuck itself in the ear.

This is like that Inbetweeners shite all over again. I'm with Diddles here. I've been delivering leaflets in Dublin North Central for d'lection. No Junk Mail can go fuck itself in the ear.
so people who deliver junk mail think it's good, and people who don't want it think it's bad.
good to have cleared that up.

I did'nt mean it when I said yis were all wankers.That was the Tesco Cider talking.

Yeah we had to change our 'no junk mail or we'll kill you' sign (which worked!) to 'no junk mail or political shit or we'll kill you', threw an inverted cross on the end of it too to stop all the fuckin christians who keep calling to the gaff.

Its been pretty much a success except one fianna fail polticians crew constantly dropping stuff through our letter box.

you know then what you must do. and you have his picture.

Some bloke called at my door earlier and started asking me all these quite personal questions.Did I have insurance and with whom etc.I tried to tell him I was'nt interested/had no money etc but he was really insistant.I was hungover to bits and ended up just telling him to piss off.But me head was wrecked by then,because he was a black lad and I started this internal paranoid monologue that he'd think I would'nt talk to him cos I'm a racist......well fuck him anyway.And on the nicest day of the year!

Some times it can be hard staying cool in the heat.

having been taken advantage of by cunts like that too many times, i find it's best to just get a swift fuck off in before they can even get started on their spiel. blacks, i mean.

You know normally I'd get in a pre emptive fuck off with people annoying me at the door but I had'nt even had a drink yet so I was'nt 100 percent.I wasn't even 30.I was shaky J fox big time.

Finished your tesco boycott then?

Ha,I was waiting for someone to point that out.I caved in.I'm all about convenience at the end of the day(ie I'm a lazy bastard with no stickwithitability).
But the boycotts back on.Myself and Herself and young Daisy were at a wedding in Mayo on Saturday and I was plastered on the way home yesterday so we stopped at Tesco to get stuff for a BBQ.Anyway the little'un and myself were dying to use the jax and we foolishly opted to go in Tesco's.The state of the bog was like something from medieval times.Daiser nearly started crying from the stench.Needless to say I had a go at the manager about it.He took me seroiusly fair fuck to him(he got a couple of dudes on the case prontissimo)but he pointed out that Tesco arent obliged to supply a jax.I said alright,fair enough,but you's do and its a fucking disaster.Anyway,long story short,I'm now a wee bit mortified over my outpouring of self righteous indignation.So the boycotts back on.For good.

And that cider is bad news.My arse is in a jocker over it.

Nuff said.

so people who deliver junk mail think it's good, and people who don't want it think it's bad.
good to have cleared that up.

More good comes from "junk" mail than bad, in my opinion, so stop whinging you moany fucks and let us just put it in your letterbox and get paid.

More good comes from "junk" mail than bad, in my opinion, so stop whinging you moany fucks and let us just put it in your letterbox and get paid.
your opinion became null and void the first instant you pushed whatever bullshit you were paid to through the vulnerable mouth of an innocent letterbox.
i used to have a tolerant attitude towards people who thought their extra-important leaflets were exempt from the 'no junk mail' clause but after this thread i'm convinced that zero tolerance is key. ultra-violence and no less will be inflicted.

your opinion became null and void the first instant you pushed whatever bullshit you were paid to through the vulnerable mouth of an innocent letterbox.
i used to have a tolerant attitude towards people who thought their extra-important leaflets were exempt from the 'no junk mail' clause but after this thread i'm convinced that zero tolerance is key. ultra-violence and no less will be inflicted.

But some people are interested. (My next-door neighbour probably wasn't interested to learn that Bits and Pizzas are now delivering but I was over the moon.) And the paper is recyclable (probably). The deliverer gets paid. Jobs are created. You dislike employment?

(I dislike sunburn. My arms are on fire. I can't think here. Stop giving out please.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back