Nintendo DS (1 Viewer)

I just joined the crew of DS users. With one of these though:

M3_Real.jpg

So it's very much cheating. And borderline illegal.

i'm still stuck on final fantasy 3 and pokemon diamond.

i'm up to a b minus on big brain academy though. and i totally beat hotel dusk.

*high-fives self*

I just finished Phoenix Wright. Which brings to three the number of games I've finished on the DS (Zelda and Pokemon Diamond too).

What will I get now? I'm thinking of getting Professor Leyton and the Mysterious Town.

Kutter, is it class, or frustrating and mathsy? I don't know whether to believe you or the comic.

aye it is good, but then again i loved puzzle quest, id say get a r4 or a m3 and just dl what games ya want... i mean use homebrew apps :), pretty much comes out same price as 2 games if even

My M3 & 4gb card came to only 45 quid delivered from deal extreme. Cheaper than a single new game.
That's cheating! Then again I just brought back a couple of dodgy 99c Hong Kong games to Game and got €82.00 for them! I am a kingpin of the international black market now! (shhh)

I got Final Fantasy 3 (among other things) since they had no Professor Leyton and so far it's class! This is my first thime giving an FF game a chance since the fiasco that was 10.

That's cheating! Then again I just brought back a couple of dodgy 99c Hong Kong games to Game and got €82.00 for them! I am a kingpin of the international black market now! (shhh)

I got Final Fantasy 3 (among other things) since they had no Professor Leyton and so far it's class! This is my first thime giving an FF game a chance since the fiasco that was 10.

What games did you bring in? Will keep an eye out to see how didgy they are next time. I love this little thing, got a jet black one with the newest Zelda game too. Was very tempted to get Animal Crossing after Ivan told me about it though..

Is any good review sites for DS games? Listed chart details of the "best" games etc?

Now to just wait for my M3 to get here.

What games did you bring in? Will keep an eye out to see how didgy they are next time. I love this little thing, got a jet black one with the newest Zelda game too. Was very tempted to get Animal Crossing after Ivan told me about it though..

Is any good review sites for DS games? Listed chart details of the "best" games etc?

Now to just wait for my M3 to get here.

Zelda
Phoenix Wright (the first one)
Harvest Moon
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
and Shin Megami Tenshi: Person 3 (PS2)

D'you know what's great? Final Fantasy 3. I've had my DS for ages and it's the first game that has actually made me bring it about on my commute and play it at lunch time etc. You'd want to not be annoyed with the whole getting into scraps with invisible monsters every two seconds FF thing though.

I also really enjoy farming sims. The only reason I brought back Harvest Moon is cos I've got Fantasy Harvest Moon. All the farming fun, BUT WITH ORCS!

right, so how does this m3 ds real thing work???? what the hell is it and what does it do? would it allow me to play downloaded roms such as zombies ate my neighbours on my ds?

i will be joining the DS club this evening.
got my buddy to buy one in hong kong.
100 quid and they give you an R4 card for free with ALL the games on it.

gambra, is being able to play GBA games the only benefit of the m3?
i kinda wana play old super nintendo zelda again, which was released on the GBA. sweeeeet.

R4 can't play any form of media (video/text/music etc) and cheats aren't great on oit either. You'll obviously not have ALL the games for the DS either, there's about 20-25 gb of games out there. The R4 can only handle cards up to 2gb, the M3 can take up to 32gb (whenever they get released that is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back