Nintendo DS (1 Viewer)

It's the same as Diamond/Pearl but it has newer Lengendary pokemon in it. That's basically it but I never got into Pearl so I'll be giving this one a proper go.

I'm in the tower..I thought the first few were ok but now I'm on this make seven squares thing and it's wrecking my head..and the worst thing is that you can't by-pass them..headwreckers..
You're almost there! Seven squares took me a long time. I left the machine alone for about three days then came back to it last night and passed it easily. I did that by placing a square or two, turning the screen sideways and staring at that for a while, then repeat, turning screen upside down and then you'll get it!

I need new games now.

Professor%20Layton%20and%20Pandoras%20Box%20ds.jpg

Awesome. I've fallen in love with my DS again after the fancier iPhone took over.

It's pretty much the same, nothing massively changed to it. I was hoping for a Traume Center type overhaul (which changed a great game to a sublime game) but it's the same controls etc just a different story obviously.

Right, in an utterly bizzare turn of events, my dad has said he wants a DS for Christmas. This from a man who has shown no interest in Technology since my Atari 2600 nearly 30 years ago. Anyway, I've no idea what to get him. I think his interest is based on Brain Training, so I'm thinking of the Professor Layton games too. Or are they a little whimsical for a 60 odd year old man who likes football and beer?

Right, in an utterly bizzare turn of events, my dad has said he wants a DS for Christmas. This from a man who has shown no interest in Technology since my Atari 2600 nearly 30 years ago. Anyway, I've no idea what to get him. I think his interest is based on Brain Training, so I'm thinking of the Professor Layton games too. Or are they a little whimsical for a 60 odd year old man who likes football and beer?

stan theres a fella on the market in drogheda every saturday that sell the ds chip/card thing wit 250 games on it for 50 euro, and its all setup n all so all u gotta do is put it in the ds, i think hes also at the fairyhouse market on a sunday

stan theres a fella on the market in drogheda every saturday that sell the ds chip/card thing wit 250 games on it for 50 euro, and its all setup n all so all u gotta do is put it in the ds, i think hes also at the fairyhouse market on a sunday
Yeah the thing is I find piracy kinda despicable, so I won't be doing that.

the professor layton games are great, got them for my mam and after an initial , how do i do this/that ? she was able to get through the whole game. Aside from that there are the brain training ones which everyone seems to like. There is also "42 all time classics" which is a load of board/card games.

There are also some individual board games like monopoly, catan, carcassone but not too sure what the versions are like on the ds.

Scrabble, solitaire, chessmaster, Crosswords, sudoku would also be good buys. The version of broken sword is great but might be pushing it a bit far

Harvey Norman are selling DSi's for €118 at the moment.
Much cheaper than anywhere else I've seen including up North & Amazon.

Got me ma one for the Chrimbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back