Nintendo DS (1 Viewer)

frona

Has anyone played this? I think it looks pretty deadly and loads of the games look good, but then more than half the games are aimed at kids. Is it a decent machine, or just for the babbies? I want to play Scourge Hive and FF3 and Touch Detective and that Dragonquest spin off thingie!

yes! DS is great. Make sure you get 'Elite Beat Agents' off play asia - it's a rhythm based music game. totally addictive. same goes for Phoenix Wright 1 & 2. also Room 215 released next month looks intriguing.

Agreed on both counts. Completed Phoenix Wright 2 the other day after it took over my life. So deadly.

Has anyone played Planet Puzzle League on the DS? I had a go of it the other night and instantly loved it. It had to be prized out of my hands in the end.

I got Brothern in Arms for me Ds there at the start of the week. Great craic, pretty good graphics, wont be long before Im finished it I reckon, the flatmate is playing PuzzleQuest non stop so that must eb good too

Has anyone played Planet Puzzle League on the DS? I had a go of it the other night and instantly loved it. It had to be prized out of my hands in the end.
not played that but everyone's talking about puzzle quest & the (dare i say) POKEMON game for the DS at the mo.

not played that but everyone's talking about puzzle quest & the (dare i say) POKEMON game for the DS at the mo.

I had a go of Pokemon Diamond. It looks very similar to the old zelda/alundra RPG's with turn based fighting ala Final Fantasy.

I think Planet Puzzle League is only out in the US but if you have one of those R4 yokes you could download it.

I had a go of Pokemon Diamond. It looks very similar to the old zelda/alundra RPG's with turn based fighting ala Final Fantasy.

I think Planet Puzzle League is only out in the US but if you have one of those R4 yokes you could download it.

Levelling up them pokemons is curiously addictive. Plus you get to give them silly names! .|..|pokemon .|..|

Edit: Yeah, I bought a DS.

yoshi3ez.gif

got completely addicted to digging up spheres on the boy's Pokemon Pearl last night, woke up this morning with withdrawal symptoms. now for the first time in my life I own a Proper Thing you can play Games on. next it'll be twelve-sided dice and neck beards :(

im afraid to get pokemon in case i get addicted to it..i can spend hours on animal crossing without even noticing any time has passed..harvest moon is on my gaeltacht survival list..

Tell me this lads: How do the friends codes work in Pokemon? I know you can use them to trade Pokemon and other stuff with friends but how does it work like? Does the other person have to be in close proximity? :confused::confused::confused:

Tell me this lads: How do the friends codes work in Pokemon? I know you can use them to trade Pokemon and other stuff with friends but how does it work like? Does the other person have to be in close proximity? :confused::confused::confused:

Theres local wifi (playing with someone across the room). To do that you have to go upstairs and to the right hand side of the counter in any pokemon centre. The range is about 30 feet i think.

Online play/chat/drawing against strangers is upstairs to the left hand side of the counter.

Online play using friend codes is downstairs in the pokemon centre.

My code is:

4038 3041 5844

Trainer name : Dave

I'm reporting your post to pete, its online bullying.

I'm not a jessie! :mad:
Listen you baing a big Jessie is getting off lightly, some people would say that a man of your age playing pokemon over broadband with kids is little more than grooming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back