New Reality TV show ideas (2 Viewers)

Anyone mentioned this?
http://www.tvgohome.com/
Where Charlie Brooker made his name.

eg:
09:45 New Series
Choo Choo Metalface Shinefright Assembly
Eerie gameshow in which contestants dressed as schollchildren gather on an abandoned railway platform at 3am and take turns shining a torch through the windows of a passing train carriage in an attempt to illuminate the face of a man wearing a featureless metal mask before he can finish carving an unsettling poem into a wax dummy's chest with an unwashed razorblade.

04:00 Who Said That?
Quickfire game show with four hosts and two schizophrenic contestants.

etc.

For fuck's sake....

Fáilte Towers is a hotel run entirely by celebrities and this is your one chance to stay in Ireland's only 12-star hotel.

Fáilte Towers will be opening its doors to the public from 2-17 August, 2008 and you could be there, living it up, live on RTÉ One.

If you would like to register for the chance to stay in the hotel please click on the link below. The rooms will be free, but you will have to pay for your food and drink - just like you would in a real hotel. Please note that your booking can not be confirmed at this time.

If you would like to register for the chance to hold an event at the hotel (eg: hen night, wedding photo's, first communion lunch, trad session, etc) please click on the link below. The function will be free, but you will have to pay for your food and drink - just like you would in a real hotel.

I reckon we should have a Thumped party there and wreck the fucking place.

Who's with me?

NB: The function will be free, but you will have to pay for your food and drink

This is the shittiest idea ever. But I guess people get what they deserve, so that's a teensy bit of consolation.

I agree, we should book in and bring cans and massive multi-packs of crisps and make the fake celebrities cry.

And remember kids, in case you're confused, not all celebrities are famous.

Fucks sake!

Amanda!! Stalwart of the Sunday World

Obsessed with the size of her tits and was engaging in an imaginary spat with Jordan

Appeared on numerous reality shows- one with her ma, one where she sang Fever, in a mistaken assumption of sexiness

wrote a chick lit book --something like "Champagne Kisses"

Had babies

Lost weight

posed for photos showing new body

got written about on Thumped

Fucks sake!

Amanda!! Stalwart of the Sunday World

Obsessed with the size of her tits and was engaging in an imaginary spat with Jordan

Appeared on numerous reality shows- one with her ma, one where she sang Fever, in a mistaken assumption of sexiness

wrote a chick lit book --something like "Champagne Kisses"

Had babies

Lost weight

posed for photos showing new body

got written about on Thumped

Don't read it.

Jordon -- she was the one with the pink wedding dress, right? Or is that the Glenda person?

Unless it's sweet 16 or next top model, reality tv what now?

Champagne Kisses -- jesus, I wouldn't even pick up a book called that let alone read it.

Babies, weight, girlie gossip mags -- don't touch these topics.

I can honestly say I have no clue who Amanda Bunker is or what the hell she looks like.

Don't read it.

Jordon -- she was the one with the pink wedding dress, right? Or is that the Glenda person?

Unless it's sweet 16 or next top model, reality tv what now?

Champagne Kisses -- jesus, I wouldn't even pick up a book called that let alone read it.

Babies, weight, girlie gossip mags -- don't touch these topics.

I can honestly say I have no clue who Amanda Bunker is or what the hell she looks like.

Dude, I know you're hooked on Super Sweet 16, and I am, too, but you really....when you see Flavor of Love, you're gonna pinch yourself. Trashy bitches spitting at each other, all claiming to love 'the real Flav', and one of them even has diarrhea all over the staircase. It will make all of your reality dreams come true.

Anyway, Amanda Brunker was a Miss Ireland, and then she gained weight, and she crashed her car or something, and everything she does is news because she sends a press release every time she shaves her legs, and she'll let just about anyone see every bit of her knockers except maybe for the aureolae. She has a banshee-like howl and nothing really worthwhile to say, but is used in shows for which Twink would be outside the appropriate age bracket.

She is frequently chosen to present stupid reality shows that someone thought about for five minutes and decided were a good idea, but never worked out how they could be interesting viewing.

The thing that really fucking gets me is that reality TV is so low-budget, and there's such an established formula for it that generally works out fairly entertaining, and yet Irish TV gets it so fucking horribly wrong.

They misunderstand the formula, as well as how it should be used.

Except Celebrity Farm. Bring that shit back. Nearly fucking pissed myself when Twink burst into tears on the FIRST DAY.

Hayworth, how are you on Twink? She's kind of a new one for me -- I managed to block her out of my brain for years, and then I was like, "HOLY SHIT", and now it's like a terrible wasting disease.

Other names you should know:

Gavin Lambe-Murphy
Rosanna Davison
Glenda Gilson (hi johnnystress!)
Katy French (RIP, Angels in heaven, dream=over, Zeitgeist-hurtler, etc)
Linda Martin
Marty Whelan
The Healy Rae

Anyone else?

Gavin Lambe-Murphy
Rosanna Davison
Glenda Gilson (hi johnnystress!)
Katy French (RIP, Angels in heaven, dream=over, Zeitgeist-hurtler, etc)
Linda Martin
Marty Whelan
The Healy Rae

Anyone else?

Doodles Kenneally

Any number of Guinnesses

Gavin Friday

Guggi

That tanned guy who wears small t-shirts that used to go out with St Katy French

from another friend:
"Dungeon swap.

Pervy gimps in Belgium swap their self build dungeons with their Austrian counterparts. How will the dungeon inhabitants cope with a strange mask and the language barrier?"

Who is Amanda Bunker? I really need to brush up on my celebrity knowledge.

nobody knows.

does anyone like 'solicitor to the stars' gerald kean and his golddigging dog-faced girlfriend, 'model' lisa murphy???

every time i see their faces, I haz crai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back