New Reality TV show ideas (1 Viewer)

Celebrity Squared - celebrities do maths puzzles.

Womb with a View - Johnathan Ross chats to celebrity foetuses.

Smell My Finger - people guess where the finger has been.

I Dare You Stick This In Your Jap's Eye - self explanitory.

Driving Miss Gay-sy
A hidden camera in the cab of a black guy (maybe Howard from the Halifax ads?) driving gay men from the gay to b.

Three men and a little baby
Paul Danan, Fran Cosgrave and Calum Best each take turns trying to have sexual intercourse with Big Brother's Nikki - who is dressed like a baby. Set in a giant cot.

fuck reality shows....META REALITY: follow the exploits of a gang of internerds on a messageboard as they try to get rich quick coming up with ideas for new reality progamming.

episode 28 - watch as the grumpy Canadian prick who hasn't had his morning chocolate bar throws a wrench in the proceedings.

Ok, I've got more now. Once I've made millions off of Bride Fight, I'll do a spinoff called Bridesmaid Battle Royale.

Then I'll have another project called Hipster or Old Man? A Game Show for People.

This is the premise. Some of you will have heard me go on and on about this already, but the thing is, I never tire of my own jokes:

Ever spot some square-framed glasses and baggy jeans from a distance and discover all too late that this was not a cute little indie hipster boy, but an old man, ready to cram his paranoid fantasies down your delicate little neck? Ever think, "If I had a euro for every time I crossed the road to avoid a potential old man with a not-very-sober face, and instead inadvertently snubbed a too-hip acquaintance, I'd be able to buy the entire Yo La Tengo back catalogue, and I'd still have money left over for brunch at Odessa?" Well, now you can. Now you can give me a euro for every time you do such a mad, mad thing.

On my game show, Hipster or Old Man? A Game Show For People, you will compete with other People, and you'll be asked to distinguish between Old Men and Hipsters from various distances (25m, 50m, 100m), and from various viewpoints (above, below, behind, face-front). When you guess wrong, you lose one euro. When you guess right, you don't lose one euro, but while you're busy congratulating yourself, I'm busy making international calls on your mobile and spending whatever's in your wallet.

Ka-ching!

Hipster or Old Man?

richards.jpg

How about locking a band in to a house for, say, two weeks and get them to record an album. And then just have 24 hour film coverage.

I think that'd be a winner.

"Diff'rent Stokes"

or

"That way, you unstoppable Asshole"

Gay Byrne gives directions to a blindfolded Pat Kenny as they drive a windowless Punto through a maze made up of thousands of paul stokes lookalikes, each one screamong abuse and hurling empty beer cans at two of irelands most famous personalities.

"Diff'rent Stokes"

or

"That way, you unstoppable Asshole"

Gay Byrne gives directions to a blindfolded Pat Kenny as they drive a windowless Punto through a maze made up of thousands of paul stokes lookalikes, each one screamong abuse and hurling empty beer cans at two of irelands most famous personalities.

Get some bride fights in there, and I think we've got a winner.

Job Idol:
You rent an office, you do some interviews for some vague marketing type job that no one is unqualified for (the interviews can be like pop idol auditions) and then you hire the most self obsessed and mad of the bunch. Then you invent rediculous tasks for them to do and secretly film them.
sounds like jade's p.a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back