New Reality TV show ideas (1 Viewer)

some ideas a mate of mine came up with:

'Mooney goes Wild on One': RTE presenter Derek Mooney presents a 30 minute show featuring presenter Derek Mooney shitting in people's laps, driving his elderly parents in a trailer over speed bumps at 100kph, fondling his genitalia in public, and firing lead shot down Grafton street from a cannon at 6pm on Christmas Eve. Also featuring the famous 'Mooney bird-cam', with a live feed from the girls' showers in Loreto, Foxrock.

Winning Streak: Contestants use an utterly incongruous series of graphical interfaces to randomly choose what they must run through nude to win the ultimate prize - a 1992 Opel Corsa. This week, Mary Murtagh from Clare, cheered on by several huge cardboard signs, presses a red button, which causes a small pink egg to float between three pyramids, before being cracked open by an angel throwing a lightning bolt, to reveal a man playing a harpsicord, in whose pocket is a small envelope, which sprouts wings and embeds itself in the thorax of a large 3d-rendered bluebottle fly, the eye of which then explodes, spattering the monitor with insect gore, but also revealing the words 'CONTESTANT MUST STREAK THROUGH A FIELD OF ROTTING HIPPO CARCASSES, DEFENDED BY A ROVING BAND OF HYENAS'. Mary is then cheered on by friends and family, who watch disappointedly as she is torn asunder by the wild animals, and receives only €2,500 in prize money. Presented by a nude Marty Whelan.

"Off the Walls"

Rejected entrants from the X-Factor have to break into the houses of all band members from the Walls, steal their clothes and then put on a fashion show in Dun laoighaire shopping centre all in one day.

lame for a gaff

a show in which homeless cripples fight for the keys of a brand new house in kilcock, after undergoing training from steven seagal and the creepy guy from the ronseal ads.

"Hey Babe, Take A Walk On The North Side"
Release a pig in Coolock with a camera attached to it's head. Comedy ensues.

"Hump Me Dunphy"
Contestants/Prostitutes have to try and find a well sozzled Dunphy hiding somewhere in the city centre and get him to have sex. The catch is, the contestant must keep an egg in their hand at all times, and perform a sex act without breaking the shell.

"Honey, I Got The AIDS" [concept (c) Lavajonation 2006]
Tell your partner you have AIDS. Keep up the act for 48 hours and you win a 50 euro Argos voucher.

must spread etc....

I think my job is going to do that 'No Experience Required' program. I'm going to demand that I work from home while they're filming.

Get 5 well known contemporary bands ...... they each have a week to make an album without using Pro-Tools .... and a limited amount of tape ..... if they don't get it down they lose their record contract ... watch them crack under the pressure.

When Fat People Fall Over
Sir David Attenborough gets pissed on Hock, places a two liter bottle of TK Orange and a boston kreme doughnut in the middle of Capel St and surrounds them with burning oil, pits adorned with sharp stakes , and copies of Mad Magazine lubed up with vaseline. And waits.

Victoria's Empire.

A program that was actually made.

Victoria Wood goes around the world visiting stuff named after Queen Victoria because she was named after Queen Victoria.

Would you ever go and fuck off.

'knock out cerebral palsy' with Ricky 'the hitman' Hatton.6 week boxing bootcamp for the lazy shites.Vanessa Feltz
and Glen Hansard assess each CPUs(cerebral palsy unit) motivation and team-building once a week.Winners get half a bottle of lucosade and an avon route.

jodie marsh has a new one about her wanting to find a husband and get married.

i have no doubt that intellectuals have died trying to describe how vile and disgusting that 'woman' is.

jodeishot1.jpg

jodie marsh has a new one about her wanting to find a husband and get married.

i have no doubt that intellectuals have died trying to describe how vile and disgusting that 'woman' is.

I quite like that actually. I find it's a good way to vent stress and anger built up during the day.

In fact, my house mate came out of his bedroom the other day to ask me if I could stop verbally abusing the telly 'cause he was trying to sleep.

bob a job-80's comedian bob carolgees and his side kick spit the dog explore the seedy underbelly of london's gay prostitute market.
spit or swallow being an obvious catchphrase

blocbustered- members of pop group bloc party and cheekie chappies busted go head to head in the octogon in a fight to the death where only the strongest will survive.

not even an explination for that one? maybe people could hit her with a stick and see what happens, not for tv or anything, she's put everyone tru enough of that tripe already, dim memory of some irish dating show? could have all just been a bad dream.

not even an explination for that one? maybe people could hit her with a stick and see what happens, not for tv or anything, she's put everyone tru enough of that tripe already, dim memory of some irish dating show? could have all just been a bad dream.
i just googled to see who Amanda Brunker was after reading the first post.
thought i should share my titilating findings

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back