New Reality TV show ideas (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Anyway, my new show, Someone's in the Kitchen with Brunker, is going to be a big hit once I figure out what the premise of the thing will be. Can't be any worse than The Dinner Party, no matter what happens.

I've got some other ideas for TV shows, many of which also involve Amanda Brunker and/or brides fighting. In fact, I'm hoping that someone will make a reality show out of my restaurant, and there will be brides kicking the shit out of each other in every single shot. I might suspend them from a cage in the midde of the ceiling, and we can just use the restaurant as a backdrop for FRIDAY NIGHT BRIDE FIGHTS, where they fight to the death, UFC-stylee as the food-spitting monkey waiters jump up and down and screech like they was full of experimental music and not chewed-up beetroot tart.

Ideas welcome. We can put them together and sell them to someone and then we'll all be rich on the internet.

Job Idol:
You rent an office, you do some interviews for some vague marketing type job that no one is unqualified for (the interviews can be like pop idol auditions) and then you hire the most self obsessed and mad of the bunch. Then you invent rediculous tasks for them to do and secretly film them.

Job Idol:
You rent an office, you do some interviews for some vague marketing type job that no one is unqualified for (the interviews can be like pop idol auditions) and then you hire the most self obsessed and mad of the bunch. Then you invent rediculous tasks for them to do and secretly film them.

Sort of like a spiced-up version of this one?

http://www.rte.ie/tv/noexperiencerequired/series1.html

I like it. Sadistic, but fair.

"Give My Head Peas" - where audience members battle it out live in a boxing ring on the shankill road for the oppertunity to cram as many spoonfuls of frozen peas into the head of Roy Walker, via his ears, mouth and nose.

"Logans Run"- Johnny Logan does three laps of the fort and then leaps off the cliff at inishmore.

"Abomination Street"- Dead soap stars are resurrected by the ghost of Harry Secomb and inhabit a small street of red-brick cottages in ballybough , where they struggle through the many amusing and heartfelt daily foibles of zombie life.

Knowing M.E., Knowing You. I, Alan Partridge, talk to M.E. sufferers about the condition. You know, we intersperse it with their favourite pop songs, make it light-hearted, you know, give them a platform, you've got to keep the energy up...
[Tony shakes his head, horrified.]
Alan: You don't like it?
Tony: No.
Alan: That's alright, that's OK. Inner-City Sumo.
Tony: What's that?
Alan: We take fat people from the inner cities, put them in big nappies, and then get them to throw each other out of a circle that we draw with chalk on the ground.
Tony: No, no it's a bad idea.
Alan: Very cheap to make.
Tony: No.
Alan: Do it in a pub car park.
Alan: Cooking in prison.
Tony: [Laughing] Oh, no.
Alan: [Desperately] A Partridge Amongst The Pigeons.
Tony: What's that?
Alan: Well, it's just a title, I mean erm, well, opening sequence, me, in Trafalgar Square, feeding the pigeons, going "Oh God!"
Tony: [Holds his hands up] No, I'm sorry, no! Stop!
Alan: Whoa, whoa, whoa, erm, Youth Hosteling with Chris Eubank.
Tony: [Laughing and shaking head] No!

I've got some other ideas for TV shows, many of which also involve Amanda Brunker

me too:

"she's looking for amanda take care of her" - various men compete to become amanda's life partner. features extreme violence.

"amanda telly" - in which amanda, our hero, stands in front of various recognisable vistas (eiffel tower, sydney opera house, grand canyon, etc) and shouts about how, yes, she's on the telly.

"hitler's brunker" - in which the fuhrer sits and interviews amanda about her fascinating, historically-significant life

me too:

"she's looking for amanda take care of her" - various men compete to become amanda's life partner. features extreme violence.

"amanda telly" - in which amanda, our hero, stands in front of various recognisable vistas (eiffel tower, sydney opera house, grand canyon, etc) and shouts about how, yes, she's on the telly.

"hitler's brunker" - in which the fuhrer sits and interviews amanda about her fascinating, historically-significant life

Interesting. A friend of mine suggested she be put in a WWII bunker (Brunker's Bunker) with 20 years' worth of war rations and no stimulation except the knowledge that she's on the telly.

I think we've got some real winners here.

Someone show her this thread.

i think brass eye had the best idea with the peadoisles - 30 kids and an ex-offender!!!

Schwim with the fishes...

host david schwimmer and his pool of pirahnas will host a public vote on which minor celebrity they want to see be eaten alive live on TV.

first contestants are bet gilroy from coronation street and wolf from gladiators

from the net:

10. ULTIMATE REALITY! (a reality show about people getting on reality shows)
9. World's Scariest Prostitute Chases

8. World's Most Uneventful Videos

7. Temptation Lan Party

6. Middle School Blind Date

5. Rent-a-Cops

4. When Hobos Attack

3. Joe Heterosexual

2. Accountants (Whatcha gonna do when they audit you?)

1. The Saddams

put everyone who has ever appeared on a reality show into a big brother house, equipped with cameras a plenty.

the house is filled with year-old sanitary towels and dog poo and rotten fish.

then the house gets doused in petrol and you watch them all burn to death on TV.

havent thought of a name for it yet though.

put everyone who has ever appeared on a reality show into a big brother house, equipped with cameras a plenty.

then the house gets doused in petrol and you watch them all burn to death on TV.

'staying alive' presented by the surviving gibb brothers. the winner is the first person out of the burning house. anybody else that gets out of the house is shot by bruce forsythe...

The View?

JAILHOUSE ROCK

Murderers V paedos fighting their way through a labyrinth. Winners get to have the band of their choice do a gig in the prison, then murder/fuck the band.

Could also be called YOU GOTTA FIGHT, FOR YOUR RIGHT, TO PARTY.

"Egg on your Box"
-
Contestants must stand on Jervis Street and lob eggs, milkshakes and whatever else can be found against the clear plastic walls of popularish TV3 reality quiz show "The Box".

Drink until you Vom, a solution to the lack of hardcore drinking on TV.

Its a basic gameshow format that consists of drinking penalities to increase the fun value. after every question a shot has to be consumed by each contestent, however, pausing before answering or incorrect answering results in an extra penalty of half a pint of buckfast. The first half hour consists of unanswerable questions and the second half hour consists of physical challanges similar to those of its a knockout, obviously with the drinking penalties still there. this is all hosted by the most abusive comedian to be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back