new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Diddums doesn't like playing out on the right though. He can't "stamp his authority on the game" out there.

who gives a shit, alonso is far better at distributing the ball and masch can kick shins all day. To be fair gerard is stil probably your best right-winger. he didnt have a bad return in goals from the right either (not ronaldo standards though :p) plus if the game is slipping away you could always take masch off and bring on pennant/benni and then push gerard back in centre

its got to that stage. the stage were even I have lost faith with benitez.
he can pack his bags. and take kewell and kuyt with him. he can also take arbeloa if hes not prepared to show the form he showed when he first arrived. whys riise so shit this year? where was finnan? rafa can take his stupid team line ups and formations with him as well. i've had enough of it.

what the fuck where hyppia and carra at last night? hoofing ball every chance? put fuckin alonso in and along the ground to him. jees its basic.
at least skretel when he came on looked like he wanted to pass to his own team mates and not hit and hope.

ball rentention was dreadful. short passes were non existant. masch cannot do short passes so what good is he winning the ball int he opponents half?
how about he does the midfield holding role and alonso plays further forward? and gerrard goes to the right every now and then?

crouch got one chance and took it. kuyt just made the wrong decision all night and was lucky that his pass found benny for the goal. missed a good chance at 1 nil that would have killed the game off.

kewell. dont get me started. heartless fucker. everytime a ball was played to his feet he was more worried about the defender than collecting the ball and starting/continuing a move. never made it into the box to look like scoring.
and theres babel - a young gamely lad - sitting on the bench.

everton will get the 4th spot and thta might be the wake up call the club needs...and as for gerrard sayig the off field business is affecting the team - BOLLOX! luton players hadnt been paid for weeks and still tried their hearts out.

we already got that wake up call , in benitez first year proper
we just snoozed for another few years

why are the yanks being blamed for everything ? you would swear this was the first season that liverpool have had a dodgy patch in the premiership!
hicks has undermined the manager, in the press, repeatedly. that can't help. they've changed, in one year, the way the club was run for decades. he doesn't get it, he doesn't get football, it's not like america. and, unlike the glaszers, they haven't backed it up with money.

isnt gerrard behind torres effectively playing 5 in midfield? explain yourself HG!
it's more of a 42121. two holding midfielders, who get up and down the pitch, alonso, masch, gerrard/levia making runs into the box. bable as a striker, winger, coming inside like henry, mirrored on the right. we don't have that player on the right yet. it isn't pennat, it ain't benny, it sure as fuck ain't kuyt. alternatively put torres coming in from the right and crouch as your target.

meanwhile we need to world class full backs to bomb forward. can revert to a 4-5-1 if protecting a lead, or a 4-4-2 with gerrard on thr right. rafa never used to play 4-4-2, now he's wed to it. and united, arse, chelsea don't play 4-4-2. bin it i say. i've tried this in pes and it was rapid.

fuck benitez out
i dont know if i like them yank cunts either tho
gerrard looks a bit effing funny to me these last few league games
not sure if he wants it
its like because we are out of the title race he doesnt need to try any more
hed wanna fucking shape up or we'll be in the uefa cup

if that fuckwit keeps playing kewell and kuyt there'll be fooking war
how long will it take to cop that one do you reckon - two shitebags of the smelliest order

so how much did babel, torres and Skrtel cost ?
they had to sell, in order to spend.
united forked out 50 million quid without having to sell. chelsea spent 1,000,000,000 quid on a a new tap for the girls jacks. the yanks gobbed off about giving rafa the money to compete, and they didn't really.

united forked out 50 million quid without having to sell. chelsea spent 1,000,000,000 quid on a a new tap for the girls jacks. the yanks gobbed off about giving rafa the money to compete, and they didn't really.

serious question, who would you rather see gone first: yanks or benny?

yanks. sacking benny in this climate would be a mistake. not to mention what those two fucking numpties would want to put in charge... jurgen kilinnsmann? fuck off.

the first season with the glaziers we were promised 40 million. We sold ruud van horseface, obi(best bit of business ever) etc and brought in evra and vidic. we barely even touched the 40 million. to be fair benitez should given more cash but he should also get rid of some of the junk (sissoko is a start)

the first season with the glaziers we were promised 40 million. We sold ruud van horseface, obi(best bit of business ever) etc and brought in evra and vidic. we barely even touched the 40 million. to be fair benitez should given more cash but he should also get rid of some of the junk (sissoko is a start)
he does himself no favours by buying kuyt, or babel and not playing him.

was rooney there before glazer time?

anyway, drogba, sheva, rooney, ferdinand, veron, all over 25 mil.. the writing was on the wall years ago. liverpool never competed in the market. the idea of even putting a bid in for veron or sheva* would have been unheard of. they baulked at the price of malouda, simao, mancini. gotta pay the rate these days. liverpool think they're above that kinda january sales nonsense. yes, you will be held ransom by smaller clubs. that's the price of (apparent) sucess and, well, just being a "massive" club. that's liverpools downfall, in a way, their popularity means they don't have to win to win over fans, like chelsea. they already have the fan base, worldwide, pumping money into the club... oh and there we go again, how slow were they to do what united did with their global branding techniques. again "we're above that". we not. we#re below it. much as we're below the top of the table.

*regardless of their form, they were huge names in european football when they joined.

anyway, drogba, sheva, rooney, ferdinand, veron, all over 25 mil.. the writing was on the wall years ago. liverpool never competed in the market. the idea of even putting a bid in for veron or sheva* would have been unheard of. they baulked at the price of malouda, simao, mancini. gotta pay the rate these days. liverpool think they're above that kinda january sales nonsense. yes, you will be held ransom by smaller clubs. that's the price of (apparent) sucess and, well, just being a "massive" club. that's liverpools downfall, in a way, their popularity means they don't have to win to win over fans, like chelsea. they already have the fan base, worldwide, pumping money into the club... oh and there we go again, how slow were they to do what united did with their global branding techniques. again "we're above that". we not. we#re below it. much as we're below the top of the table.

*regardless of their form, they were huge names in european football when they joined.

so whys everton ahead of us then?:confused:

yanks. sacking benny in this climate would be a mistake. not to mention what those two fucking numpties would want to put in charge... jurgen kilinnsmann? fuck off.

I'd sack benny in a flash
would like to see the yanks go ASAP too

dont really mind seeing benitez stay until the end of the year
hopefully the dickhead sees some sense starts picking the right team
making subs when people are playing badly and just gets on
with the football and guides us into the top 4 in the prem
we are always in with a sniff in the cups (benny or not)

if we wait until the season ends we'll see if theres any truth
in the moanihno rumours

dont really mind seeing benitez stay until the end of the year
hopefully the dickhead sees some sense starts picking the right team
making subs when people are playing badly and just gets on
with the football and guides us into the top 4 in the prem
we are always in with a sniff in the cups (benny or not)

if we wait until the season ends we'll see if theres any truth
in the moanihno rumours
problem is, if the yanks see klinnsi as a viable alternative to rafa, we need to get rid of them first or they'll put alexi fucking lalas in charge.

See, you keep saying that without mooting a single viable alternative. There ain't many.

And don't say mourinho. He did very well with the team he inherited, proceeded to almost single handedly inflate the value of every footballer ever by ten million and ran as soon as it got a quarter as awkward as rofl's situation.

We get another geezer in and we can forget about anything for another 2 - 3 years while he builds his own team. I think benny's a bit of a gonk and stupidly stubborn to boot, but i'd still throw a kitty and another year at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back