new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (4 Viewers)

bollockx. this is the first time in over a year when i actually thought liverpool deserved more. if only nando's shot had gone in. oh well, it hardly matters.

Yeah but I firmly believe 2 things.

1. We could have been 3-0 down at half time and we still would have battled our way back into it in the second half.

2. If Torres played for us he'd have 20 goals this season and we'd be in the top 5, but then I also believe that if Fellani and Arteta played for you lot you'd be top four and Torres would have 20+.

4EAE21B9D7CE435BA1FF5C3C921016EE-0000316428-0002126471-00800L-B82015F8211343DDBD868A815DE2FFE6.jpg

YYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno, cowbath, liverpool are having their worst season in 50 odd years, and yet everton don't have any more points than them. em?

Like I said If we had a decent striker we'd be top four we've had more unsuccessful attempts on goal than any other team this season. We're playing well and creating chances unfortunately we've no one to finish them. Once again you've jumped two footed into an argument where there really wasn't one brewing.

dunno, seems to me an evertonian repeatedly posting in a liverpool thread about how poor liverpool are and how good everton is kinda looking for a scrap. maybe that's just the small club mentality coming through. anyway, i've bigger fish to fry, like a few cod in batter for charlie adam's celebration dinner.

'Tottenham are willing to listen to offers for Niko Kranjcar after manager Harry Redknapp revealed the midfielder wants to leave White Hart Lane' 'He wants to play off the left but Gareth has been playing there and been playing fantastic. He understands that.'

Hec was going on about Kranjcar before he went to Spurs, I reckon he'd be a terrific addition to the left side of midfield. Do it Comolli!

This might seem crazy but what about a swoop for Robbie? He'd be a decent price and would probably take a wage cut to move (back) to Liverpool. His failure last time round was due in no small part to Benitez's deployment of him. Surely King Kenny could get it right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back