new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

dunno, seems to me an evertonian repeatedly posting in a liverpool thread about how poor liverpool are and how good everton is kinda looking for a scrap. maybe that's just the small club mentality coming through. anyway, i've bigger fish to fry, like a few cod in batter for charlie adam's celebration dinner.

That sounds like your spoilt, entitled, arrogant and delusional mentality coming through.

And I never said we we're good. Some individuals maybe but any side with Sylvain Distin in it is fundementally flawed. We're having a shite season.

This might seem crazy but what about a swoop for Robbie? He'd be a decent price and would probably take a wage cut to move (back) to Liverpool. His failure last time round was due in no small part to Benitez's deployment of him. Surely King Kenny could get it right?

You're right, that does seem crazy. Speaking of being keen, Suarez is apparently up for the challenge of The Premier League. Don't know that much about him other than a lively World Cup first round, but he's 23 and a fresh forward looking to prove himself could be what the front line needs. He's got to be better than Babel anyway.

'Cormcolash to join new Hoffenheim thread as part of Babel transfer'

'It's been revealed today that as part of the terms agreed for Babel's move to Hoffenheim, 'New Liverpool thread' make weight Cormcolash will be parting ways with the forum to join a fledgling 'New Hoffenheim thread- everyone loves them' project. Cormcolash has been with the Liverpool related thread for what seems like forever since a controversial transfer from Celtic and punk related topics. Despite early acceptance, Cormcolash has struggled to fit into the quick witted and insightful debates discussed, regularly settling for repetative route one responses that have both infuriated and bewildered his fellow members.'

Just read this on www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com, and to be honest I won't be sorry to see the back of him. The guy clearly had some potential as a poster but he never really lived up to his early promise, and I felt he was stuck in rut with his posting for quite some time. Despite a few decent comments his general performance could be likened to Babel's style - quick but thick. And let's not even mention his efforts at tweeting. Ho! I think that most of the Liverpool fans here ran out of patience with him a long time ago, so it's probably best for all concerned if he moves on. Thanks for trying Cormflakes, YNPA

'Cormcolash to join new Hoffenheim thread as part of Babel transfer'

'It's been revealed today that as part of the terms agreed for Babel's move to Hoffenheim, 'New Liverpool thread' make weight Cormcolash will be parting ways with the forum to join a fledgling 'New Hoffenheim thread- everyone loves them' project. Cormcolash has been with the Liverpool related thread for what seems like forever since a controversial transfer from Celtic and punk related topics. Despite early acceptance, Cormcolash has struggled to fit into the quick witted and insightful debates discussed, regularly settling for repetative route one responses that have both infuriated and bewildered his fellow members.'

Just read this on www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com, and to be honest I won't be sorry to see the back of him. The guy clearly had some potential as a poster but he never really lived up to his early promise, and I felt he was stuck in rut with his posting for quite some time. Despite a few decent comments his general performance could be likened to Babel's style - quick but thick. And let's not even mention his efforts at tweeting. Ho! I think that most of the Liverpool fans here ran out of patience with him a long time ago, so it's probably best for all concerned if he moves on. Thanks for trying Cormflakes, YNPA

Still feel that if he hadn't been typing out of position most of the time he could have made more of an impact on the thread. I feel he may have been putting too much of his efforts into his rap career, as shown below when he was still in his ajax days, rather than honing his postings skills on the training forums.
images

the charlie adam thing worries me, i don't think he's got the work rate or mentality for lfc. and the money b-pool want is gonna make it silly. krancjar would be a decent arrival if it was for 2-3 mil, such as spurs paid for him. i thought he'd be a good move at the time, being able to play off the front man and operate on a wing, but rafa, being rafa, spent that money on soto kirygakos, which sums him up. and you know who else...tuncay, he'd be decent. him and the kranc remind me of bennyoon. if you got 10 goals, or a few assists a season from them, they'd be worth the fuck all you'd have invested in them. we've not much going on up front. how else you do you explain maxi.

anyway, that's bargain basement stuf. what we want is benzema and pastore and alexis sanchez on top of luis suarez, and why not lucio as he was in football manager 2005. cool.

That sounds like your spoilt, entitled, arrogant and delusional mentality coming through.

And I never said we we're good. Some individuals maybe but any side with Sylvain Distin in it is fundementally flawed. We're having a shite season.
sorry, it's clear you're not starting fights. my bad, homes. peace?

I'll never leave, my heart is in the Kop and the gaffer has just given me his vote of confidence

'Cormcolash staying on 'New Liverpool Thread' according to reports.

So Cormballs supposedly favours a return to the Celtic thread, but due to poor post count they may not be able to accomodate him. I guess getting him as far away as the Hoffenheim thread was too good to be true. Alternatively, I always thought he's flourish in the Arsenal thread (I even actively encouraged him in that direction), and unlikely as it seems I'd welcome Unicron as part of such a deal. Realistically, we're probably going to be stuck with him hanging around the thread, sucking up bandwidth whilst contributig very little. I blame the former moderator, whoever he is.

apparently torres wants to go to chelski..... they offered 35 mil. he wants liverpool to negotiate.

gulp.

inevitable though wasn't it? surprised it's happened now and not may, but the likes of Torres don't go two seasons in a row without playing in the champions league. would be mental to let him go with only days left to get a replacement - i doubt suarez is good enough to settle in and keep the revival going

yeah but my point is that we need to keep winning league games
suarez coming in and torres leaving will be a massive upset
just as he's started banging in goals again

Better off having a bit of an overhaul in a season where ye're not going to do much of anything anyway though. Better to drop more points now than in a season where ye might actually do something.

Torres leaving and suarez joining would leave the club in a worse situation than before. The club is looking to buy a top striker to take the pressure off torres. Replacing him with Suarez would leave us with only one top class striker, same as before, except this one has yet to prove he can hack the premier league.

Come on to fuck liverpool. Tell chelsea to get fucked and stump up the cash for suarez quick smart.

ratmonkey , You have a fair point about writing the season off and bedding in suarez so he can be going full steam next season but the new owners really need to make a statement of intent to the fans. Selling the golden boy striker to one of yer main rivals is definitely not the way they want to go if they are trying to convince the fans they're going to get the club going in the right direction. It'd be fairly likely that other squad members will look to leave in the summer as well if torres is let go.

I'm kind of assuming ye'd actually spend all the money ye get for him when I say ye'd be better off, like with Suarez and one or two more quality players. Torres is banjaxed half the time anyway, so a decent quality forward who stays fit and two more players who are better than what ye have now and ye're easily in a better position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back