new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

martin o neill?
maybe deshamps might be more tempted if approached now that the two cowboys are gone

Also a lot of Liverpool fans seem to hate him. No thanks.

I reckon Didier Deschamps will be the next guy if they are trying to headhunt in the summertime. If they need to make a permanent appointment now I couldn't even fathom a guess. No one was even suggesting Rangnick's name before he quit Hoffenheim so I'm sceptical of this whole "he's like Wenger" even though Hoffenheim were and remain an impressive team.

ach, deschamps manages as he played. he's a cranky cunt. we need someone who'll sort out the heads of the actual talent at the club, rather than help the dross raise their game. deschamps would just start a fight.

can't argue with his pedigree though, won everything there is to win.

That would be the most one sided fight of all time.

Dechamp says "You're not playing well enough"

Liverpool players shrug their shoulders, use their phones to check their bank balance and go out and lose to Stoke.

Veins in Carragher and Gerrards heads pulsate to bursting point.

Dirk Kyut misses all of this because he has a part time jobs as a carer for the elderly and a puppy rescue worker.

That would be the most one sided fight of all time.

Dechamp says "You're not playing well enough"

Liverpool players shrug their shoulders, use their phones to check their bank balance and go out and lose to Stoke.

Veins in Carragher and Gerrards heads pulsate to bursting point.

Dirk Kyut misses all of this because he has a part time jobs as a carer for the elderly and a puppy rescue worker.

Carragher I'm sure would be weeping into to the new 3 year contract he signed the day before the club was sold, courtesy of his mate Purslow.

Deschamp does certainly have a history of starting rows. I don't really know an awful lot about him and I'm not advocating him, just a hunch/prediction based on not a lot. Frankly who fucking knows. The lack of a clear front-runner combined with the lack of Liverpool actually being a desireable job at the moment makes it difficult to predict what's going to happen when the Hodgson dog is taken to the farm.

There's a lot of work to be done, but I don't think its impossible to turn it around relatively quickly if everyone is pointing in the right direction rather than squabbling amongst themselves.

there's still some good footballers at that club, there's practically no debt now, it's not a disaster. it's just woy can't get the talent that's there to perform. he likes soto and konchesky. he won't play agger or babel. arm around the shoulder management is what's needed. i don't fucking know. it's obviously not as simple as picking your best 11 players in their best positions. maybe rafa was onto something when he made everything needlessly complicated and you never knew what team he was going to pick.

that's one thing about woy, there's hardly any pressure. is it the players not bothering or his tactics? there never seems to be a plan. and 442....is so outdated. perhaps woy is too far ahead of his time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back