new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

the carra problem was gonna be an issue, as a blessing it may mean that the club decide to invest in the futrue this winter, rather than a stopgap. as in, thanks carra, but gary cahill/some other twat is your long term replacement. he's gonna have to go eventually, but jesus, not right now...the greek? oh, the greek.

pinear rumour has been doing the rounds since rafa. don't see it happening.

Pienaar would fit right in. Pity. I'll chew my hand off if he goes to warm Chelseas bench. The Greek can look decent at times, Dagger and him could be a decent combo. Neither the Greek nor Carra can run which is why they seem so ....eh....well.... shit together. Skrtel's hardly had a great run lately either though. Still I'm with you Carra has been great over the years but he's going to have to be replaced sooner rather than later it should be the priority (it won't) January.

Pienaar would fit right in. Pity. I'll chew my hand off if he goes to warm Chelseas bench. The Greek can look decent at times, Dagger and him could be a decent combo. Neither the Greek nor Carra can run which is why they seem so ....eh....well.... shit together. Skrtel's hardly had a great run lately either though. Still I'm with you Carra has been great over the years but he's going to have to be replaced sooner rather than later it should be the priority (it won't) January.
the prob is that it is a priority now. woy is vague on dagger's injuries, so we've no idea if he'll be back any time soon, or whether he'll be the same player. crying shame, i like agger. reminds me of gary gillespie. the only real quality available in january will be gary cahill, if rumours about the finances at bolton are to be believed. although, the arse are interested and if either liverpool or arse make a bid, man city will double it and ruin his career.

chelsea need some cover too, it would appear. i wouldn't be hopeful at all. we'll end up with simon kjear or some such. nevrn sub.otic. some langer.

Nope. Very tired though. Seriously apparently they've gone 4 4 2 and ngog and Babel are running at Villa like bastards. I'm just repeating what I'm reading I'm hoping someone is watching it to confirm.

I know it sounds far fetched.

I'm watching it. I wouldn't get that carried away. They're playing well but they're not destroying them. Lucas playing well and both goals were well taken.

Yeah I didn't believe it either. Part of me wanted to though. Jesus Imagine if we had a 20 goal a season striker and you lot had a genuine box to box midfield general it could be like the 80s especially since were all broke and having to move to Germany for work.

Sigh.

Maybe they've taken a leaf out of the big book of Everton and Rocky

"wait until you're a goal down and a point above the relegation zone, Then go out and play some decent football."

And lo it was written and thy has been done since 1987.

Just caught the end of that, quite enjoyed what I saw. I know Villa were really poor but you can only beat etc;. This Merieles/Lucas thing in midfield is getting rather interesting, will Steveie be getting uncomfortable in his seat now?

Next, please Woy, a decent away win at Blackpool. It'll probably be called off of course.

edit that: it's Newcastle away. Good weekend to play them as they'll still be reeling from Hughton's sacking. Even if Jol is installed by then it'll be disruptive. Have to say, Mike Ashley is some cock. Hughton finally brought some class to that ridiculous circus of a club and the fat controller has gone and fucked it up for them again. Idiot.

Just caught the end of that, quite enjoyed what I saw. I know Villa were really poor but you can only beat etc;. This Merieles/Lucas thing in midfield is getting rather interesting, will Steveie be getting uncomfortable in his seat now?

Next, please Woy, a decent away win at Blackpool. It'll probably be called off of course.

Lucas was very good last night, getting stuck into everything and hardly a misplaced pass. Meireles is great for linking up play in the midfield but he seems to be under strict instructions from Woy to move the ball immediately. I'd like to see him make a few surging runs.

after chelsea people wanted 6 from six from stoke and wigan games. that didnt happen.
getting 9 from newcastle, fulham and blackpool could put the pool within a result of chelsea depending on how bad they fuck up in the next few weeks. great chance for woy to be sitting relatively pretty(considering the last few months) coming into new year. once cole starts playing 90 again its time for him to start making n impact. can't help but liken his situation to harry kewel. i.e. joined liverpool. turned ineffective. and shit. ( to be fair he hasnt had a good solid run of football since arrriving). nonetheless, i wanna see more assists and goals

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back