new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Blackpool. Worthy foes.

Christian Poulsen, one third of a game i disremember aside, looks absolutely horrible and should not be keeping Lucas out of that slot by any stretch of the imagination. Which is a touch depressing in itself.

Here's a thought; could Gerrard and Meireles not marshall the middle of the park betewen them against any of the bottom twelve sides? Then you have jova, kuyt cole and torres. That lot should at least be ablke to string a set of fucking passes together right? Right?

Oh, right. The defence.

Fml.

aI512.jpg

Liverpool currently in the relegation zone, third from bottom

Ah, come on. Its a bit early days to be getting these jibes in. A win today will put them in the top half of the table.

Although I don't know if I have the stomach to watch them at the moment.

I fucking knew we'd lose to Blackpool. Will be up to our old mates Everton to really put the boot in. Hodgson to my complete suprise is totally out of his depth. I've been advocating the Newcastle option since Northampton: Install King Kenny as club messiah once RBS have taken us over.

It's all happening tonight. Two "excellent" bids received, one from the Red Sox owner. And Hicks and Gillett tried, before the board meeting to discuss the bids, to throw Purslow and Ayre off the board. Ludicrous, desperate cunts. Hopefully this will all be over soon. But they're clearly not going down without a fight.

The fact that it's the Red Sox is interesting, given that they're a club/franchise that seem to be very much in the vein of Arsenal/ us pre-G&H. Without knowing anything about him at all yet, if it's a decent, financially stable offer, I prefer the idea of that than some Arab blokes coming in and throwing hundreds of millions of quid at the club. If I wanted to support a Chelsea or Man City type club, I would have done that a long time ago.

Please god let this go through, I don't think anyone could possibily be as bad as H&G at this satge. I'd been reading yesterday that Phil Thompson has been telling journos that a sale will go through before the everton game, hopefully he's on the money!

Typical half them aren't from Liverpool.

Neither am I, or Hicks and Gillet. I'm not a religious man but I am praying that those two fucking cretins are kicked to the curb. If they were to oust Purslow and Ayre and stay at the club for nothing more than to make the profits they want, I seriously believe that their lives might be in danger. Moore and Parry's too quite possibly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back