new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

I just went looking for Steve Bruce's goals against them, but all youtube gives me is Iron Maiden in Sheffield.

Edit: and this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jesus. It's gonna be a tense tonight. How do people think Rafa's should play it? Should Riise be given his chance or would Arbeloa be a better choice? What about Pennant - maybe start him on the left and bring Babel on as an impact sub? (he's still not cutting it for 90 minutes) Reckon the formation will be the same so no room for Crouch.

If we can pull off another mighty effort I just pray that there's no heartbreak for either Gerrard or Carragher with yellow cards.

Jesus. It's gonna be a tense tonight. How do people think Rafa's should play it? Should Riise be given his chance or would Arbeloa be a better choice? What about Pennant - maybe start him on the left and bring Babel on as an impact sub? (he's still not cutting it for 90 minutes) Reckon the formation will be the same so no room for Crouch.

If we can pull off another mighty effort I just pray that there's no heartbreak for either Gerrard or Carragher with yellow cards.
yeah, pennant to start. put kuyt on the left, makes no difference to him. i have the fear that rafa will 4-4-2 it, with crotch and torres up top, and gerrard nullifyed out on the wings. bollocks. straight into them please, doesn't matter if they score, changes nothing for us.

yeah, pennant to start. put kuyt on the left, makes no difference to him.

Dunno, I think Babel could get at Ferreira all night long. Hope Essien is in the middle, would love to see him and Masch up against each other. Lampard's mother passing away could be the best thing that could have happened to the balence of the team.

Chelski v. United in Moscow I think.

Dunno, I think Babel could get at Ferreira all night long. Hope Essien is in the middle, would love to see him and Masch up against each other. Lampard's mother passing away could be the best thing that could have happened to the balence of the team.

Chelski v. United in Moscow I think.
bable as impact sub, last 30 mins, when ferrerrreia is tiring

babel to start
i'd like an 'impact' at the start
but then benny's gonna go for a 1-0 so...
but i wouldn't start pennant ahead of babel, no sir

Tonight is fucking huge.
I'm not half as nervous as I was last week though. I have an irrational feeling that after what happened last week, it can't get much worse. This is obviously idiotic, we could be out of the competition by the final whistle.
I would tend towards what Hector was saying. Playing Kuyt on the left would probably make no difference to what he brings to the team. Pennant and then Babel on for the last half hour seems to me the best option. Can't see Rafa doing that though. Surely he won't go 4-4-2? I would presume that Rafa was smart enough to notice that we beat Arsenal despite the formation, rather than because of it.

After last night's result this is a strange one. A CL final against Man Utd is my absolute worst nightmare. There would just be too much at stake. The consequences of losing just don't bear thinking about. So I suppose tonight is win/win really... Or lose/lose, depending on how you look at it.

After last night's result this is a strange one. A CL final against Man Utd is my absolute worst nightmare. There would just be too much at stake. The consequences of losing just don't bear thinking about. So I suppose tonight is win/win really... Or lose/lose, depending on how you look at it.
i was thinking the same..that's me get out clause.

but we're due a break against them fuckers

Yet more rotation. I dunno.. Devitts? Somewhere not on Camden/Wexford St?
i'm sick of devitts. it has the tuberculocic glow of a 1970's ferry full of reprobates and abortion hacks. i'm heading central. anywhere good in the middle of town??? brogans was one suggestion, but it's poky. i want a nice pint too. a pint of ether, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back