new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (8 Viewers)

If your Auntie was your Uncle etc. Examine what Klinsmann did achieve rather than pointlessly imagining what might have been.

Look at Germany's national side after Klinsmann's departure? Pretty much the same group of players but most definitely not the same team.
given the tools at his disposal, he didn't achieve. it's be like giving him the keys to the train to cork, and him stopping it before he got there.

so you're arguing that hicks and gilette made a good choice, showed astute knowledge of football management, by talking to klinsmann.

again i feel you've jumped over the fence, baby

Nope. I'm saying Klinsmann proved he was a good manager after Germany's performance at the World Cup.
I think it's unfortunate that it was leaked to the press that he met with Gillette/Hicks/Parry because it obviously undermines The Rafatollah but this kind of sneaking around at boardroom level goes on all the time. Allegedly.

given the tools at his disposal, he didn't achieve. it's be like giving him the keys to the train to cork, and him stopping it before he got there.

Knocked out in the semi-finals in extra-time by the eventual winners is gross under-achievement.

Thank god you're not my boss.

eventual winners who were easily the worst team to win the tournament since england in 66, and they only pulled it off
a) because they actually had a good manager
b) zizou lost the head (!)

eventual winners who were easily the worst team to win the tournament since england in 66, and they only pulled it off

Yeah Klinsmann's worth as a manager can only be appreciated properly if Germany had beated Brazil of 1970, Hungary of 1956 and Melchester Rovers of 1983.

Nope. I'm saying Klinsmann proved he was a good manager after Germany's performance at the World Cup.
I think it's unfortunate that it was leaked to the press that he met with Gillette/Hicks/Parry because it obviously undermines The Rafatollah but this kind of sneaking around at boardroom level goes on all the time. Allegedly.
limerick junction

Knocked out in the semi-finals in extra-time by the eventual winners is gross under-achievement.

Thank god you're not my boss.
limerick junction

Yeah Klinsmann's worth as a manager can only be appreciated properly if Germany had beated Brazil of 1970, Hungary of 1956 and Melchester Rovers of 1983.
limerick junction

i watched it as an impartial observer, not as a ice creaming muching, vespa riding, half-way-thru-the-war-changing-sides-er, burlesconi voting, scillachi cheering, shiv carrying, grease collecting itali-phile like your self. you can't see what's true, hugh, you just can't.

you sicken me.

dead right. sure they only managed to score 12 goals and concede 2 - one being an own goal! poor team. here they are now..

YouTube - Italy goals in world cup 2006

actually, if Zizou hadn't lost the head it probably still would've gone to penos and he probably would've scored, but that still makes it 5-5. what then?

attachment.php

dead right. sure they only managed to score 12 goals and concede 2 - one being an own goal! poor team. here they are now..

YouTube - Italy goals in world cup 2006

actually, if Zizou hadn't lost the head it probably still would've gone to penos and he probably would've scored, but that still makes it 5-5. what then?
you home, guido, there's no room for you here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back