new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

On the current form of Chelsea and Arsenal, does anyone think pool could finish 2nd? Are ye wetting yisserselves? I miss that hate thread.

I seriously doubt we could take second, but 3rd isn't out of the question. Having said that we'd need to take at least 7 of the next 9 points available from the games against Man U, Everton and Arsenal and that is going to require massive performances. Think we'll beat the Toffees to all but claim fourth, but draws in the other two would be realistic. Certainly a bit more of a buzz about these games because of our current form though.

yellliv.jpg

liverpool are not going to finish anywhere but fourth
if i had figured out how to bet on liverpool coming fourth in the league on my paddy power account i'd be a rich man

van der sar and the druggie could be oot
im after reading something about carra at right back
why in fucking gods name would someone do such a thing
he cant play there at all
and we need him at centre back

And finally . . .
A LIVERPOOL supporters' club which was set-up to try and force
out the club's current owners has finally settled on a name after
changing it twice.
Sons of Shankly was the name chosen for the group until female members protested. So, the name was changed to Sons and Daughters of Shankly but that was also changed when it was pointed out that the initials spelled out SADOS.
The group has now finally settled on Spirit of Shankly, which should be just fine as we can't see Liverpool being involved in a relegation battle anytime soon.

im feeling half brasilian today
my da's name is pele and my ma is roberta fowler
shitting in peoples mouth is good fun
theres plenty to go around today
the milky bars will be on me
thank friday its crunchy
easter shmester
its the airy bits tha make it so floaty
only the crumbliest falkiest united defence
with a sieve
how do you eat yours
satiny smooth
here today goo tomorrow
oohh aahh moro
love me doo
torres on the back chocco stick with a magnum in his pocket
an the trigger goes click
and fergie has just soiled himself

no seriously liverpool 1-0
torres to score with his mickey
35/1
i'll be a millionaire before the easter bunny gets back to lapland

Rafa was on the RTE there saying "he didn't say anything". He put in a fair amount of effort getting past Alonso for a man who wasn't saying anything.

You could see what he was saying: "what's happening"?
That's it.

Torres got carded for reasonably suggesting that he was being targeted and repeatedly fouled. That was a crock of shit. Mascherano was due a second yellow but there wasn't even a case for dissent in that exchange. He was smiling and asking a question. The simple fact of the matter is that if any other player had asked that question, no action would have been taken - no foul, no card. That's a bullshit yellow that should never have happened and a bullshit second yellow that should never have been given (regardless of whether the masch is a gobshite or not) and the game is ruined.

Nice work bennet you fucking dickhead.

You utter fucking dickhead.

You could see what he was saying: "what's happening"?
That's it.

Torres got carded for reasonably suggesting that he was being targeted and repeatedly fouled. That was a crock of shit. Mascherano was due a second yellow but there wasn't even a case for dissent in that exchange. He was smiling and asking a question. The simple fact of the matter is that if any other player had asked that question, no action would have been taken - no foul, no card. That's a bullshit yellow that should never have happened and a bullshit second yellow that should never have been given (regardless of whether the masch is a gobshite or not) and the game is ruined.

Nice work bennet you fucking dickhead.

You utter fucking dickhead.

Mascherano was completely asking for it. You could see him earlier clearly telling the ref to "fuck off" at least twice and the ref let it slide. He ran 20 yards to interfere in Torres' (unfair) yellow card and he consistently badgered the ref. He wasn't calmly asking a question because you don't run 20 yards, pushing your own players off you (who can clearly see you're about to be sent off) to calmly ask a question.

Mascherano was completely asking for it. You could see him earlier clearly telling the ref to "fuck off" at least twice and the ref let it slide. He ran 20 yards to interfere in Torres' (unfair) yellow card and he consistently badgered the ref. He wasn't calmly asking a question because you don't run 20 yards, pushing your own players off you (who can clearly see you're about to be sent off) to calmly ask a question.

I'm not saying mascherano was in the right - the fact remains that he asked "what's happening" about a ridiculous yellow and a lack of consistency in his decisions and bennett promptly flashed the yellow. "What's Happening" does not dissent make. If any other player had done this they would not have been booked. If there's no foul/dissent there's no card. Bennett could have handled the situation. He chose to ruin the game instead.

Fuck him. The cunt.

I'm not saying mascherano was in the right - the fact remains that he asked "what's happening" about a ridiculous yellow and a lack of consistency in his decisions and bennett promptly flashed the yellow. "What's Happening" does not dissent make. If any other player had done this they would not have been booked. If there's no foul/dissent there's no card. Bennett could have handled the situation. He chose to ruin the game instead.

Fuck him. The cunt.

I'm going to guess that you're a Liverpool fan.:)

Every time a decision went against him, Mascheranos reaction was pretty exaggerated. Where was captain fantastic? Was his responsibility to calm him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back