new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

s'funny, i saw that one coming. he's a good player, be great if he stayed fit. we still need someone else, can't put all the eggs in a glass basket.

As far as I know the medical team have been monitoring him for the last week or two before agreeing the deal. Hopefully we'll get Figueroa as well although I've just seen Insua is starting todays friendly. Interesting line up too.

Liverpool: Cavalieri, Johnson, Insua, Ayala, Carragher, Gerrard, Shelvey, Ince, Eccleston, Cole, Dalla Valle.
Subs: Gulacsi, Aurelio, Wilson, Darby, Irwin, Spearing, Aquilani, Jovanovic, Amoo, Suso, Sterling.

Shelvey looks the business so far, good to see Wilson get a half as well. Everybody else slack enough, typical friendly pace. The goal was a joke altogether, poor ball from Cavalieri and very poor touch from Ayala.

6th is best I can see for yas and it could be 8th if Villa don't collapse like the 2 previous seasons.
I'm not a fan of Roy H tbh.

6th is best I can see for yas and it could be 8th if Villa don't collapse like the 2 previous seasons.
I'm not a fan of Roy H tbh.

I think 4th down to 8th is almost impossible to call. I reckon it'll be chel, utd, city at the top probably in that order and after that it is anybodys. I think our league form will be hugely dependent on how we approach the Europa League. I'd like to see us make the most of the squad in europe, rest a couple of first teamers and play a few kids.

i'm still laughing at Sterling taking a Gladbach clean out. Who you calling a child?

here's hoping, although being owned by a billionaire who throws money at the club has its own problems. ones, frankly, i could probably live with

here's hoping, although being owned by a billionaire who throws money at the club has its own problems. ones, frankly, i could probably live with

Huang isn't even a billionaire himself, he the front for a far east sovereign wealth fund by the sounds of things so I'd imagine they would invest in players and the stadium to get us up to speed and then run as a business as opposed to a billionaires plaything if they suceed in the takeover bid.

The Beeb are reporting that there are a few more bids too and things should reach some sort of conclusion by the end of next week.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8876510.stm

well, buying the league? could we live with it?

i mean, yes, yes of course. every cunt player out there is a cunt as long as he plays for another team. i'd have hitler playing for us if we finally won some tin. there, i've said it, twenty years has eroded my principles. assuming i ever had any.

It's unfortunately become a necessary evil to have 'big money' owners if you want to win things, and they're generally going to be foreign investors. Moores and Parry made a complete haims of the last takeover, so hopefully Broughton and Purslow can get this next one right for the sake of the club and it's future.

downer: insua staying put....

however, carlo ancelotti reckons joe cole isn't "intelligent"
well, duh. i wonder how he rates cashley.

So it appears Kenny Huang is being back by CIC (China Investment Corporation) who have about $332 billion in assets. The Times will be running with this story tomoro. Please god let this be true! I'd even settle for it being half true at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back