new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

A deal for Loic Remy from Nice seems to be nearly completed. Don't know anything about him really. He's being talked about as the new Henry. Comparisons like that are usually the kiss of death. Or maybe it just means he's a cheating bastard.

L'equipe are reporting that West Ham are outbidding you to the tune of £5.5m

Young Wilson from Rangers looks to be the next to arrive.

Yep http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8839525.stm

Only 18 but has been a regular for Rangers last season. All joking about the SPL aside, that's not to be sniffed at. He's left footed so he may be primed as cover for LB, but I suspect a more established player for that position will still be sought. Apparently Greek is on the for sale list, valued at around £2.5 mill. I kinda like him but I guess he's a fourth centre back and the other position is the priority.

Nothing much to report from the friendly against Grasshoppers, in part because this little livewire was scoring two beauties for Spain's U 19's.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Insua gone, Degen told he can look for a new club and deadwood Riera can float off to Olympiakos. The Roy-valution seems to be the fast moving story of the Summer.

Sammi-Hyypia-with-G-rard--001.jpg

Roy-Hodgson-006.jpg

decent result, given the team. amoo looks okay. he looked better than maxi ever did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back