new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (4 Viewers)

maybe we can do a deal with real, get van der vaart and wes sniejyjjiieeider in return.
I've been saying that to pool fans here at work for ages. Get Van Der Vaart in exchange, there's your midfield creativity with masch providing the muscle. Your lacking height but apart from that I reckon you'd be laughing.

We've got an ex red on trial down in W12 at the moment. The one and only Gregory Vignal!

We were innnocent, those lads are nuts! They're going after the refs now....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpg5hS3bG9w"]YouTube - Referee in China Gets Attacked[/ame]

Fairly decent turn of pace from the ref in fairness.

Anyone knows of any tickets going for the Boh's game? EDIT: fuck it, doesn't matter. I didn't realise there was a Premiership game on the 19th as well, so you won't even see the likes of Pacheco or Spearing in this game. The Liverpool XI that played against Cambridge last night - David Martin (Martin Hansen 46'), Steven Derby (Gerardo Bruna 65'), Stephen Irwin (Adam Hammill 46'), Daniel Ayala (Robbie Threlfall 60'), Chris Mavinga, Victor Palsson (Vitor Flora 46'), Andras Simon, Ryan Crowther, Jordy Brouwer (Emmanuel Mendy 65'), Vincent Weijl (Chris Buchtmann 46'), Alex Kacaniklic (Nathan Ecclestone 65'). Sub not used: Nikola Saric. 1 league cup substitute appearance between the lot of them apparently. I wouldn't want to deprive a Boh's fan a chance to see their team playing..

Madrid paper AS has said today that Real are offering Liverpool the choice of Huntelaar, Negredo or Van der vaart as part of the Alonso deal. Would love to see Van der vaart or Huntelaar, or both. I'm not overly enthusiastic about Aquilani being bought to replace Alonso. He seems to be made of glass, leaving the prospect of him being out injured for long stretches with Lucas to fill in. Van der vaart and Huntelaar please Mr. Benitez. But you'll probably go for the far less effective Negredo, for no apparent reason.

Madrid paper AS has said today that Real are offering Liverpool the choice of Huntelaar, Negredo or Van der vaart as part of the Alonso deal. Would love to see Van der vaart or Huntelaar, or both. I'm not overly enthusiastic about Aquilani being bought to replace Alonso. He seems to be made of glass, leaving the prospect of him being out injured for long stretches with Lucas to fill in. Van der vaart and Huntelaar please Mr. Benitez. But you'll probably go for the far less effective Negredo, for no apparent reason.

I think Van der Vaart would buffer some of the loss, with that young Martinez lad as another potential back up.

How dare anyone have a laugh on Thumped, especially at Liverpool's expense

If your definition of having a laugh is annoying people with repetitive unfunny comments for your own amusement, then you don't get to be indignant. There's a Celtic thread that I could stick my nose into, but I don't really have anything insightful of funny to say. For now.

scott brown would be a good buy.. i think. plus, it would get up corms nose like a fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back