Need weed contact (2 Viewers)

Hah, thanks. Wait til I call you a retard then you'll change yer tune :D

Just moved to Stoneybatter a few months ago from East Wall. Amazing neighbourhood, Phoenix just up the road, people are so sound and there's loads to do...like visit the many takeaways! East Wall is like the soap bar of Dublin. Nasty and stinks of burning tyres.

Yeah East Wall is a kip...I had a gaf on manor street for years...wayyyyyyyy back when..was some laugh

who the fuck are you? i wasnt even talking to you . !
i can indeed tell the difference between sativa and indica can you?i could list off numerous different types of sativa and indica weed and explain in great detail what the difference is.
is there something wrong with learning from a book? maybe you should try it instead of just mindlessly sticking up for your bum buddy why dont you go suck eachothers cocks and smoke soap bar you little fag!
your another one of these ignorant freaks that get there kicks from throwing there uneducated retarded opinion around.
get a grip and crawl back under your bridge you fucking troll!

Touch a nerve did I?

1. This is a public forum.
2.Nout wrong with learning from books but obviously regurgitating something from a book makes you look like someone who's trying to hard to sound they know what they're talking about.
3. Don't presume you know better than other people, especially on the internet.
4. I don't smoke soapbar.
5. You say you can name different strains and explain the difference but I say given a bud each of two different types you couldn't tell which is which.
6. Go read Naomi's blog and then listen to some of the bands mentioned and chill out a bit.
7. Relax with the insults. It's not very nice.

This just in.

Smoking soapbar makes you ignorant. But wait.... I've been thinking.

You know for someone who's high all the time you are really up tight.

Perhaps you are showing early symptoms of schizophrenia or psychosis.

But I'm sure that weed cures that too.

Oh no..... wait it might actually cause those ..... Uh Oh !

let me see what are the tell tale signs

Social withdrawal
Hostility or suspiciousness
Deterioration of personal hygiene
Flat, expressionless gaze
Inability to cry or express joy
Inappropriate laughter or crying
Depression
Oversleeping or insomnia
Odd or irrational statements
Forgetful; unable to concentrate
Extreme reaction to criticism
Strange use of words or way of speaking

Extreme reaction to criticism ...check
Strange use of words or way of speking....check
Odd Or irrational statements.......check
Hostility or suspiciousness .......check
Social withdrawal......... well you are on thumped....so check

Uh Oh Clam !!! maybe it's time to book a nice holiday.

ahh here..I have to interject here..dont be making the lad paro...

I fucking hate that..y'know when you start to thinking you might be going schizophrenic from smoking mad reefer...not a nice buzz...

Dont listen to these lads Clammer...you asked for it but.

Touch a nerve did I?

2.Nout wrong with learning from books but obviously regurgitating something from a book makes you look like someone who's trying to hard to sound they know what they're talking about.
5. You say you can name different strains and explain the difference but I say given a bud each of two different types you couldn't tell which is which.
6. Go read Naomi's blog and then listen to some of the bands mentioned and chill out a bit.

are you for real? you go out of your way to try and make me look stupid then tell me to chill out when i say go fuck yourself? your such a typical fucking troll. and i never said you like or smoke soap bar i never made any presumptions about you at all i used all i know about you and that was your totally ignorant first comment to decide your just another troll freak

3. dont presume you know more than other people?wtf? thats exactly what your doing you bloody idiot i mean come on? how much of a fucking wanker do you have to be to behave like that?

same for you cattle you came out of nowhere to try and insult me when i merely made friendly comment about weed. you cant actually have any sort of logical discussion what sort of comment is that below? one contradiction after another
Extreme reaction to criticism ...check ?? wtf? thats what you have been doing
Strange use of words or way of speking....check ??? just check your spelling in the last few comments there (illeagal) (haulocaust) but i didnt point it out at the time because i was merely stating facts before you started the smartarse thing.
Odd Or irrational statements.......check now thats totally you

Touch a nerve did I?

are you for real? you go out of your way to try and make me look stupid then tell me to chill out when i say go fuck yourself? your such a typical fucking troll. and i never said you like or smoke soap bar i never made any presumptions about you at all i used all i know about you and that was your totally ignorant first comment to decide your just another troll freak

3. dont presume you know more than other people?wtf? thats exactly what your doing you bloody idiot i mean come on? how much of a fucking wanker do you have to be to behave like that?

same for you cattle you came out of nowhere to try and insult me when i merely made friendly comment about weed. you cant actually have any sort of logical discussion what sort of comment is that below? one contradiction after another
Extreme reaction to criticism ...check ?? wtf? thats what you have been doing
Strange use of words or way of speking....check ??? just check your spelling in the last few comments there (illeagal) (haulocaust) but i didnt point it out at the time because i was merely stating facts before you started the smartarse thing.
Odd Or irrational statements.......check now thats totally you

enjoy sucking eachothers cocks boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back