Need weed contact (2 Viewers)

Bit of decent 1 min French Garage Stompers is good for lifting the mood and getting you more ZEN

I'm totally stoned right now from the green stuff. and not in a good way. it's like 'a super-heavy stone'.

that must be some sort of indica strain you were smoking, indica weed gets your whole body mega high for a short time then its like a 2 hour burn out.
a good sativa weed can be found to stimulate brain activity and make physical activities very enjoyable.
Thats why we need weed legislation in this country so we can be properly informed and differentiate between they types of weed that suite each individual.
p.s soap bar is poison its not even pot its car tyres and oil and whatnothttp://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.php

When you call it THC you make me pine even more for Soapbar.

One draw back of being an adult is that you can't just get wasted all day, and your grown up stoner mates all become the kind of fools that seek out the most hefty whack out weed then give you a short lecture on THC, before basically monging themselves in front of a comedy box set being mono sylabic and making out that this is in fact a "savage night in". Bollox. I way prefer chain smoking shit dublin hash and having enough of a brain to talk shit til the early hours while downing cans. that's how I was raised.

that must be some sort of indica strain you were smoking, indica weed gets your whole body mega high for a short time then its like a 2 hour burn out.
a good sativa weed can be found to stimulate brain activity and make physical activities very enjoyable.
Thats why we need weed legislation in this country so we can be properly informed and differentiate between they types of weed that suite each individual.
p.s soap bar is poison its not even pot its car tyres and oil and whatnothttp://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.php

This is exactly the kind of pointless lecture I'm talking about.

This is exactly the kind of pointless lecture I'm talking about.

sorry i was giving out some friendly little known information. i did not realize you were the complete definition of ignorance.
talking to people like youits like talking to a devout catholic about evolution. they just dont want to know the truth.
which should be ok because i dont really care if you want to smoke car tyres instead of weed but the fact is because of ignorant people like you (that create the massive market for sprayed weed and soapbar) is precisely why the market is flooded with sprayed dodgey weed and car tyre hash. thanks a lot

When you call it THC you make me pine even more for Soapbar.

One draw back of being an adult is that you can't just get wasted all day, and your grown up stoner mates all become the kind of fools that seek out the most hefty whack out weed then give you a short lecture on THC, before basically monging themselves in front of a comedy box set being mono sylabic and making out that this is in fact a "savage night in". Bollox. I way prefer chain smoking shit dublin hash and having enough of a brain to talk shit til the early hours while downing cans. that's how I was raised.

Washingcattle knows the score.....DUDE!

Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene

Did someone say KETAMINE?

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!

sorry i was giving out some friendly little known information. i did not realize you were the complete definition of ignorance.
talking to people like youits like talking to a devout catholic about evolution. they just dont want to know the truth.
which should be ok because i dont really care if you want to smoke car tyres instead of weed but the fact is because of ignorant people like you (that create the massive market for sprayed weed and soapbar) is precisely why the market is flooded with sprayed dodgey weed and car tyre hash. thanks a lot

Yes you are right I am ignorant and it is entirely my fault that shit hash exists.

Yes you are right I am ignorant and it is entirely my fault that shit hash exists.
you dont have to be so hard on yourself, yes you were being ignorant but that doesnt have to be it! you dont always have to be ignorant. and im sorry if you could not understand what i said about the market being flooded with dirt because people like you buy it. i was saying that people like you create the market not that you actually make the hash.
glad i cleared that up

Yes and it's also my fault it's illeagal . Oh and the haulocaust that was me. and the crusades and I made Vanilla coke disappear too. I cancelled star trek and wrote several of the star wars prequels oh and hangovers I made them too.

Oh and to reiterate my point I like shit hash.

You couldn't have been responsible for any of those things your to retarded to have any sort of an impact on society you merely exist as an example of how to be a total ignorant narrow minded freak. you put words in peoples mouth and then respond to yourself with sarcasm lol
it must really get under your skin to be told something you didn't already know so you have to resolve to attacks to make yourself feel somewhat intelligent. its hard to justify your existence when your retarded.

Well now. Let me see if I fully understand your point here. I like shitty hash and don't care about how weed is going to cure cancer or THC or getting "educated" about weed so I don't like learning about anything and I'm sarcastic so therefore and I'm retarded ?

Is that your point ?

I bet you couldn't tell the difference between Sativa and Indica and you're just trying to sound like you know what you're talking about by repeating stuff you read in some book about Cannabis.

Well now. Let me see if I fully understand your point here. I like shitty hash and don't care about how weed is going to cure cancer or THC or getting "educated" about weed so I don't like learning about anything and I'm sarcastic so therefore and I'm retarded ?

Is that your point ?

no it is not. you dont have to try re phrase stuff to try make me sound stupid. just read what i said.
my point is if you smoke soap bar you dont even know what it is your smoking and if you dont even want to know what your smoking and think soapbar is a good smoke then yes you are immensely retarded and ignorant.

Hahah this is class. My de-lurking post didn't pass moderation but I was just here for the stories...instead I got lectures, sarcasm and retards!

Naomi//you are a breath of fresh air!

I see you're D7 posse..was one myself for years..sweet sweet postcode...

I bet you couldn't tell the difference between Sativa and Indica and you're just trying to sound like you know what you're talking about by repeating stuff you read in some book about Cannabis.

who the fuck are you? i wasnt even talking to you . !
i can indeed tell the difference between sativa and indica can you?i could list off numerous different types of sativa and indica weed and explain in great detail what the difference is.
is there something wrong with learning from a book? maybe you should try it instead of just mindlessly sticking up for your bum buddy why dont you go suck eachothers cocks and smoke soap bar you little fag!
your another one of these ignorant freaks that get there kicks from throwing there uneducated retarded opinion around.
get a grip and crawl back under your bridge you fucking troll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back