Need help - tough one! (1 Viewer)

Website
www.kidblunt.com
What would you do if you had to choose between killing one person you knew or three people you didn't know? Has anyone been in this situation before? Believe it or not, right now there's a maniac in my gaff and he's making me make that very same choice! What the f should I do? I manged to escape out the window for a second but I'm latched on to a tree so I can't move. I can barely reach back in and type this. Well he'll no doubt catch me in a sec, so should I kill my mate or the three people he has tied up in my shed?!! Please get your fingers typing and reply asap!

ps I knocked him out so I don't know how long I have till he gets up. Our garden is also soundproofed so yelling does me no good! What an awful sit-u-a-shun! You could call the police, but I forget where I live!

nobody likes everyone they know so thats not a very tough one. isnt there someone youd take great delight in ripping off their head and shitting down their neck? i can think of a few

I think I'd probably be so traumatised after killing someone and tearing their head off, I'd have a sit down to gather my thoughts. By the time I'd decide to shit down their neck, it would probably be all scabby and clotted up. The shite would just kind of slide off and down their chest, and bob's your uncle: you've left arse DNA everywhere. Good plan, dickhead.

relax folks, the second i saw this thread go up i gave the gardai a call and sent them straight around to stephens - it turns out he chose to have 1 person he knows killed, it was turlough from kid blunt so theyre looking for a new singer pm steve about it.

Cormcolash said:
Well you could just kill yourself, thereby saving all the rest of the people. Question is, who has the fibre to do so?
But wouldn't you say human beings are individualist and if faced with this situation wouldn't even think about sacrificing themselves to save the others. Survival is the essence of existence, no?

The servicemen and women of the coalition are ready and willing to give up their lives for FREEDOM! If Saddam, Osama or any other towelhead put them in this position, my money would be on the strangers. Then they'd blow the shit out of anyone else that who there. Fair enough. I've done stuff like this in computer games, and see no reason why this should not also hold true when in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back