Navan might be the dirtiest town in Ireland but... (1 Viewer)

adidasromwhiteblueyugoslavia-1.jpg

**not suitable for use in saunas.

fir me, furhouse is a land of roundabouts and traffic jams caused by yummy nummies in SUVs. once upon a time firhouse allowed the m50 to wander straight through itself. bad fucking move. 18 roundabouts later.......the end.

Queen Buzzo said:
I was not poor, or in a fucked up family, and I'm a female from a middle class area
So, maybe before your heart breaks for these assholes you should consider one word

TESTOSTERONE

A potent chemical responsible for many of the worlds problems, It is
aoboa said:
money/power/control
Defend their life experiences all you want, Some guys are just bigger assholes than others.

Jesus, news made very depressing television tonight. Was like a Firhouse special, obviously the killings last night but also Brians (not of Oak) mam, Annie Mulvaney setting up that family of murder victims support group and The Ice Cream mans sisters killer being released.

Felt like local radio or something. Bad, sad, local radio.

Queen Buzzo said:
yup. one of the dudes was from Firhouse it turns out. Lot of violent deaths for such a wee spot. Again, poor mothers and famblys.

Its wierd though in the paper the name and age of the guy dont match! but yeah poor familys

Gards came and took statement off all Carrigwood residents last night, as one of them, he confirmed to me that the name is correct but its not the same one thats from Fihouse.
the two men were both from Crumlin gang/area.

Gard actually and i quote said "that MR. X, is too stupid to be a dealer"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back