Navan might be the dirtiest town in Ireland but... (1 Viewer)

Hah. Walkin home from Dunlaoghaire on a Saturday night is like living the Warriors.

I just find all this stuff really really disconcerting. I know it's rare that anyone who's not involved in drugs/gangs get shot but there's that primal fear thing. I just hate the idea of guns going off anywhere (except on the telly for my entertainment), never mind right near where my parents and lil siblings live.

Wah wah wah. My brother didn't get shot last night though. So it's ok.
Them poor dudes. And their poor families. And poor all the young dudes who get involved in this shit. My heart breaks for em.

Queen Buzzo said:
And poor all the young dudes who get involved in this shit. My heart breaks for em.

generally people who get offed in such away were probably up to somethin anyways, obviously i dont know exactly what they did,but having been held up with a manky hep c syringe a few months ago i think if it was drugs then so be it

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh jesuus

red rag to a bull

oh man

I'm sorry to hear you got held up by someone with a syringe. That's gotta be a shit buzz.

Do you think they deserved to die? Really?

inspector horse said:
no not ggrrrr .... ha ha , jus i have a hard time havin sympathy for them if they were fuckin up other people , thats all

1. you have no idea who they were, what brought them to that place, or what circumstances in their lives lead them to that point

2. fair enough, chances are it was drug related. Fair enough, people have choices, but speaking hypothetically, if we're gonna presume that they were 'fuckin other people up' then we also have to presume that they grew up in an area (crumlin) where people are 10 times more likely to go to prison than to go to third level. I can go on and on and on about chances, relationships between addiction and dysfunctional childhoods, relationships between unemployment rates and crime, disenfranchised young men, isolated communities, displaced generations, generational dysfunction.... etc....

crime isn't ok kids, but sometimes there's more to it than going around fuckin other people up.

I'm supposed to be working on my dissertation right now. Fortunately it's on the relationship between poverty, incarceration rates and drugs so this is sorta research isn't it?

Queen Buzzo said:
1. you have no idea who they were, what brought them to that place, or what circumstances in their lives lead them to that point

2. fair enough, chances are it was drug related. Fair enough, people have choices, but speaking hypothetically, if we're gonna presume that they were 'fuckin other people up' then we also have to presume that they grew up in an area (crumlin) where people are 10 times more likely to go to prison than to go to third level. I can go on and on and on about chances, relationships between addiction and dysfunctional childhoods, relationships between unemployment rates and crime, disenfranchised young men, isolated communities, displaced generations, generational dysfunction.... etc....

crime isn't ok kids, but sometimes there's more to it than going around fuckin other people up.

I'm supposed to be working on my dissertation right now. Fortunately it's on the relationship between poverty, incarceration rates and drugs so this is sorta research isn't it?

yeh point taken and i know i dunno exactly, but it jus arouses suspicion.
i'm possibly completely wrong ,have to wait to see.

Lefty Frizzell said:
does anyone know if an innocent bystander has ever been shot during one of these gangland killings?
NOT THAT I'M AWARE OF... AND I'M AWARE.. ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOW AND THE OLD DAYS IS THE GUNS. BASTARD FUCKERS ARE AS EVIL AS ALWAYS... GUYS USED TO 'DISAPPEAR' OR 'BREAK ALL THE BONES IN ALL THEIR LIMBS MYSTERIOUSLY'... TRY GROWIN' UP IN BAWNOGUE/ GOIN' TO COLLEGE IN BALLYFERMOT etc... SHOTGUN SHOOTINS IN THE SITTIN' ROOM. OR THE ONE ON THE FOOTBALL PITCHES..DURING A MATCH.. PRETTY NASTY. TOO MUCH PROGIDY AND METALLICA IS WHAT I SAYS. PUTS YA IN A BAD PLACE. THAT AND ALL THE DRUGS/CRIME/POOR AMIENITIES AND BAD ATTITUDES TO EVERYTHING NOT IN A CELTIC JERSEY! NO QUANDO HERE FOR YIZ.... JUST HAGAR-LIKE-DOWNERS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back