I remember reading some zine wrote by an
American girl.
There was a lengthy monologue, similar to the
one there, about how her ex was actually a
rapist because he went down on her
WITHOUT ASKING.

I make a point of bellowing 'MAY I PLEASE EAT
YOUR DELICIOUS PUSSY' each and every time
before I even think about rocking that shit.
Don't want a reputation.

what was the name of that zine written by the swiss punk old doll who lived in dublin recently(last few years anyway)?

i had one issue, gas story about her inviting some african refugee home for a few nights shelter, summat to eat and he offered her mam a ride instead of a more virtuos form of gratitude(gardening, guttering etc)

her point was "she wasn't a racist but..." teh blacks were more inclined to be randy than do her mas lawn. really funny/cringey/slightly depressing stuff

God, I wish Anarcho Stacey's site was still up.
That was some fucking funny shit.

anarcostacey said:
Hey guys! Just thought I'd check out this site and see what kind of scene you've got going over there in the emerald isle. I'm coming over to Eire in a few weeks and wanna know where good places are to eat, buy records and of course to drink! Also I wanna know what kinda accomodation situation you guys got. Are you guys vegan? Are there any squats? Would it be cool to crash with you guys? Thanks a lot. Oh yeh. My name is Stacey and I'm from Portland. I'm in a band you guys -may- have heard of called Progress:Extinction. I dunno if it got distributed much outside of Germany. Anyways, get in touch. I got a crappy lil web site if you guys wanna check it out http://www.geocities.com/anarcostacey I know what you're thinkin! Geocities! what a sell out! haha You can email me at [email protected], but I guess I'll be back on here in a few days to check out my replies.Thanks! or I guess you'd say Cheers!Stacey x
bohs punks said:
anarcostacey is really olly
so there.
anarcostacey said:
Jeez you guys, this is really pathetic. I come on here trying to look for some new people to hang out with and all I get is dissed? why? Are you guys really so closed minded as to think that if a girl who seems to have ideas and opinions of her own, it must be an imposter? I know when to take a joke, but this is just infantile. I don't want to judge all of you on the actions of a handful of idiots, but I'm not all that excited about coming to Ireland anymore. Someone tell me it's not always like this? I hope that alot of you guys are just 'net punks' and don't turn up to shows, just sit around and complain. *sigh* It's real late and I'm pretty drunk and its hard not to get emotional over this.

Stacey
bohs punks said:
relax
its the internet, it has no connection to real life,also the reason olly is the prime candidate is becuase he's famous for impostering people, not cause we think women are thick, a case of paranoid self sexism perhaps, no one mentioned anything about women and opinions, chill out.

things are how they are here, i persoanlly aint goign to get uptight about whether visiting punks get what they hope for when the arrive, this is real life not a punk tourist service. you will probably find that not only will the irish punks not fit into a particular pigeonhole that you may have hoped for when you were" excited" about coming to ireland as we are all different but the ireland of whiskey drinking trad music in the pubs your site seems to suggest you want to see aint so real either, we are not cardboard cut outs - just peopel with faults like anywhere else.
a lot of people have to get on with their humdrum lives who wouldn't even qualify for the title of "net punks" caught up in the reality of surviving in a rip off country never mind having the the luxury of being "real punks" who go to all "the shows", but thats not my idea of punk anyway

if you come over and take people as they are, slaggings and all i am sure you will have a great time, if not you probaly will be disapointed, have fun anyway. so sorry if your offended, the post wasnt intended for you at all, but for olly. but what do i care, life will go on here regardless of whatever.
im off to watch david beckhams first match for real madrid on my widescreen satelite tv , then going shopping in tescos in my car, one of several motor propelled vehicles i own and then to a wedding - punk or what.

The horny messages Stacey got were absolute fucking gold.

1. my parents
2. rejection
3. substance abuse
4. why not
5. better than nothing
6. i guess the music is ok sometimes
7. makes me look relatively normal
8. minimum of effort to fit in
9. my mates are into it
10. i like the image

God, I wish Anarcho Stacey's site was still up.
That was some fucking funny shit.

The horny messages Stacey got were absolute fucking gold.

Funnily enough, a few days ago I just got one of those, "hey I'm an American anarchist/ a punk and I want to come to Ireland, tell me all about the place!" messages from a total random guy on Facebook.
Here's the resulting messages, its pretty funny:

HIM:

January 22 at 3:59am
Found you in the Anarchist page

I've been thinking I really wanna come to ireland and live there

i had a friend that's a punk stayed there and hated it
said it was horrible, not to go there, but I don't care

I want to go

Are there other things like the anarchist bookfair, for crazy people

ME:

January 22 at 10:59am

I don't live in Ireland anymore, I hate it, it IS horrible, don't go there

HIM:

January 22 at 3:21pm
OMG, why do you say that?

ME:

January 23 at 10:06am

just stick to the country side (particularly the West) and you should enjoy it. Avoid Dublin like the plague.

HIM:

January 23 at 2:16pm

What happend to you in Dublin???????????

I've been majorly robbed in San Francisco and Philadelphia

and I've delt with a lot of horrible fucking dense energy in the state of Massachusetts, so when it comes to life stories and areas- I can tell you about this fucking country and how much I loathe America

ME:

January 23 at 3:49pm

Nothing happened to me in Dublin, I lived there for nine years, and having lived abroad now for one and a half years, I have the perspective to say its a fairly crap city to live in. Money centered, expensive, traffic choked, bad public services and spirit, small alternative scene. Its more something along the lines perhaps of the dense energy of Massachusetts you indicate, then one particular thing. That's said I have a lot of friends there, so its not all bad.

(- - at this point he had added me as a friend - -)

On the 'Friends' thing I have a policy of just keeping facebook just for people I know, so as not to have lots of 'Internet friends', most of which I don't know.

anyhow, I hope you enjoy Ireland if you do ever come, and you don't take my prejudices against Dublin too much to heart.

best,
C

HIM:

January 23 at 6:53pm

Are we friends on here yet?

Nine years, wow.
I lived in San Francisco, for four years.

It's money centerered everywhere, where is it not expensive
I don't drive, so traffic is neither here nor there
Public services and spirit is EVERYWHERE unfortunatly

Alternative scenes are filled with stereotypes that it's all about drugs- that's society's fault

Yes very horribly dense

You have friends in Massachusetts? or Dublin??

I lost most of my friends in life
when I moved to Massachusetts

Oh, I see
well most of the people I know are fucking drunks

--
That was the last message... oh yeah, and did I mention in his profile pic he was half naked?

Coming soon to an city near you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back