More Gumtree Comedy (1 Viewer)

you're framing this all wrong, don't you think it's cool to learn about irish folklore? it's not like anywhere else in the world gives a fuck about the role of fionnuala in the story of clann lir (name-checking myself there). i would love to have the opportunity to learn about irish folklore...FOR FREE...and get credit for enjoying it enough to remember it. my irish teacher drummed into us that she thought stair na gaeilge was stupid though so we just learned off the sentences from the revision book. love of teaching yay. total bitch.

I would love to learn about it.

In a pressure free environment devoid of CAO points. Then maybe we could actually get down to the point of learning information for ourselves, and not just to staisfy some petty system.

*and to clarify i hate using the word "system", just too lazy to think of other words. i hate anarchist types who continually abuse that word...

I would love to learn about it.

In a pressure free environment devoid of CAO points. Then maybe we could actually get down to the point of learning information for ourselves, and not just to staisfy some petty system.
yeah but you wouldn't do it if no-one made you. it's not a petty system, how does it benefit anyone but you if you learn about your own history, the use of the english (or irish) language and the systematics of the natural world? etc. etc. the education system is designed to make you look, and think, and engage with what you see. it's a GOOD THING.

i assume you've already replied, need a reference?
"i have been a wingman to cormcolash in numerous internet nonsense-fests over the years and have no hesitation in recommending him to speak as a keynote presenter at your conference."

if you're not studying by tomorrow evening, i will kill you. how will i know, you say? that's not important, what matters is that i'll know, and when i know, you'll know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back