More Gumtree Comedy (3 Viewers)

flute.jpg

a man and his flute, yesterday.

Berlin's public transport company have a section set up on their website especially for this kind of thing (the Germans are so organised!), its called "Augenblicke" ('moments', but literally 'the blink of an eye').

Really though, I can't believe what people build up into something in their heads based on seeing someone they find attractive for a few minutes on the street or on a bus. Have a wank and move on, people!

these two are great, from women I'm guessing:
"I saw you outside metro cafe smoking carrolls, I want to jump ur bones. blonde, short hair, wry smile. you had a motorbike helmet and were hanging out with a gay lad and a child of some sort."

"are you the married guy i met two weeks ago very drunk in a club near dame st, i only remember your strong hands and what you whispered in my ear you were quite a bit older but what you did to me in the corner of that club blew my mind, hope you get in touch"

One of these is unfortunately fake and about a mate of mine. If one is fake, they all could be, what sort of a world is it at all.

Anyone seen the one offering €50 to meet a guy in a cafe, piss in a bottle and put it on his table so he can drink it? Unsettling.

Disgusting;

www.gumtree.ie/dublin/50/31933750.html
any girls out there willing to sell me some of their fresh piss, i have this fetish where i like to drink girls piss, here is the deal, i will pay 50 euro , if you will meet me in a public place, i will tell you before hand where i will be sitting, i will leave a 50 euro note on the table, all you have to do is go into the toilet fill the bottle with fresh warn piss, place it into a bag, drop it to my table take the money and go, easy money. i have had quite a few replys from this site, and have drank piss from almost 20 different women, so if you want a little extre cash get in touch.

Probably somewhere in ballsbridge or the IFSC I would wager. Maybe Kildare street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back