More Gumtree Comedy (1 Viewer)

flute.jpg

a man and his flute, yesterday.

Berlin's public transport company have a section set up on their website especially for this kind of thing (the Germans are so organised!), its called "Augenblicke" ('moments', but literally 'the blink of an eye').

Really though, I can't believe what people build up into something in their heads based on seeing someone they find attractive for a few minutes on the street or on a bus. Have a wank and move on, people!

these two are great, from women I'm guessing:
"I saw you outside metro cafe smoking carrolls, I want to jump ur bones. blonde, short hair, wry smile. you had a motorbike helmet and were hanging out with a gay lad and a child of some sort."

"are you the married guy i met two weeks ago very drunk in a club near dame st, i only remember your strong hands and what you whispered in my ear you were quite a bit older but what you did to me in the corner of that club blew my mind, hope you get in touch"

One of these is unfortunately fake and about a mate of mine. If one is fake, they all could be, what sort of a world is it at all.

Anyone seen the one offering €50 to meet a guy in a cafe, piss in a bottle and put it on his table so he can drink it? Unsettling.

Disgusting;

www.gumtree.ie/dublin/50/31933750.html
any girls out there willing to sell me some of their fresh piss, i have this fetish where i like to drink girls piss, here is the deal, i will pay 50 euro , if you will meet me in a public place, i will tell you before hand where i will be sitting, i will leave a 50 euro note on the table, all you have to do is go into the toilet fill the bottle with fresh warn piss, place it into a bag, drop it to my table take the money and go, easy money. i have had quite a few replys from this site, and have drank piss from almost 20 different women, so if you want a little extre cash get in touch.

Probably somewhere in ballsbridge or the IFSC I would wager. Maybe Kildare street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back