MOR OF THE SAME PLEASE (2 Viewers)

Stacy said:
So is the general consensus that this will be a shambles?

The mentioning of "Comedy Night" and "Snow Patrol" on that thread is interesting. Did anyone here actually sign up to play?

from their site - http://www.morfest.com/events.htm

morfest said:

latchley! are you ever bleedin happy?!
"last years line up was shit...blah blah...this years line up is siht blah blah"

look latchley, i think you should just start postin on that other board and start helpin those guys out!

confusion reigns... so who the heck is running mor again?

and are the so-called "dublin crowd" not involved which would be crap in my opinion (and I'm a culchie).... mor has been great the last couple of years....

of course, it shouldn't be about dublin, galway, cork whatever....
the sites i went to are utterly confusing and drenched in some personal political rabble

Well spotted MONDOBRUTALE, I'm never happy. Ever since Roger Waters told me to "fuck off" when I asked for his autograph in '88 the world has seemed a cold, dark place full of bacon fryers. I think I will start posting on that other board though and plug myself, if Spillane and Querney managed to get a slot then my old folk covers group should be rockin the main stage no bother...

Maybe the Mór site that's up at the moment is all a hoax?

What's with this www.leechrum.com festival? Is it like that one near Grouse Lodge (on alleged crusties land, but actually owned by the heir to the Black & Decker fortune in a crustie 'disguise') in Ballymore (Co Westmeath) years ago where 808 State turned up to entertain a massed gathering of local loonies?

Alan Latchley said:
What's with this www.leechrum.com festival? Is it like that one near Grouse Lodge (on alleged crusties land, but actually owned by the heir to the Black & Decker fortune in a crustie 'disguise') in Ballymore (Co Westmeath) years ago where 808 State turned up to entertain a massed gathering of local loonies?

was at a leechrum gig a few months ago in glenart castle in arklow, was really good but dunno if it would be a mór festival replacment, music wise. prob would be a bit more techno-ie like, still, id go to that leechrum gig before the morfest one

Alan Latchley said:
Pretty much, It's on a site overlooking a lake and mountains on the leitrim roscommon border. 2/3 days of madness and good music, mostly dance/electro stuff. And crusty children trying to sell you mdma and beer.
Was a great laugh last year.

Cylob was teleported to the wilds of leitrim last month to entertain a gathering of local loonies.

Hey is there a difference?
I'll go for both

Ed said:
"In fact I would like to see MoR becoming a gathering of creative talent in media and sustainable development."

This is wrong, it's all about synergies and emergent dynamics.

Can I butt in Mondobrutale. I've been following the chat ... seems something went wrong with mor last year. I think youi are right its a real opportunity to get involved. some of the organisers are gone and the people who started it are trying to keep it alive. I'm on for 2006 and why not help them through 2005.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
latchley! are you ever bleedin happy?!
"last years line up was shit...blah blah...this years line up is siht blah blah"

look latchley, i think you should just start postin on that other board and start helpin those guys out!

Patchow said:
Can I butt in Mondobrutale. I've been following the chat ... seems something went wrong with mor last year. I think youi are right its a real opportunity to get involved. some of the organisers are gone and the people who started it are trying to keep it alive. I'm on for 2006 and why not help them through 2005.

get fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back