MOR OF THE SAME PLEASE (1 Viewer)

frambosenshmak

Website
Visit site
so i see its listed on the mor website for 2005 as weekend end of july. anyone here know any more about if the wheels are rolling on the mor festival organisation stationwagon?

one proposal - i could probably get caribou (formerly manitoba) to play at this and i hear max tudra is well into his new work with his full band now..|..|

anyone got people they'd like to see at this?

july 31st/august 1st. that's a sunday and monday innit?

presumably the bank holiday weekend then.. that's a real pity, I've been to both mór festivals and I think the two days/one night thang is a serious achilles heel in an otherwise great festival. remember last year damo suzuki was finishing up the whole thing but half the festivalgoers had gone, making their way home (okay it was pissing rain too but..). the dance tent was rocking on sunday as well, but!!! everyone was gone home.. see what I mean?

there didn't seem to be any problem staying either. I stuck around until monday in my little tent. anyway, just a suggestion but a lot of people I've said this to so far agree.

knowharramean? :)

edit: oh yeah, caribou would be great too!​

<thinking out loud> mmmmmmmmmm mor. I was planning to do a walk of the Pembrokshire coastline during the summer. I could do 3/4 of it as far as fishguard. ferry to dublin port. short distance to ringsend. on the canal again. hello mor.

broken arm said:
<thinking out loud> mmmmmmmmmm mor. I was planning to do a walk of the Pembrokshire coastline during the summer. I could do 3/4 of it as far as fishguard. ferry to dublin port. short distance to ringsend. on the canal again. hello mor.

no ferry from fishguard to dublin. :mad:

plug said:
july 31st/august 1st. that's a sunday and monday innit?

presumably the bank holiday weekend then.. that's a real pity, I've been to both mór festivals and I think the two days/one night thang is a serious achilles heel in an otherwise great festival. remember last year damo suzuki was finishing up the whole thing but half the festivalgoers had gone, making their way home (okay it was pissing rain too but..). the dance tent was rocking on sunday as well, but!!! everyone was gone home.. see what I mean?

there didn't seem to be any problem staying either. I stuck around until monday in my little tent. anyway, just a suggestion but a lot of people I've said this to so far agree.

yeah and slogging it to the train station after damo's set was a pain in the ass only alleviated by some sound heads from dublin givin us a lift into tullamore... no such shenanigans will be necessary when mr. suzuki plays next week:) :) :)

Sprite Boy said:
is it true that the same band/artist cannot play 2 years in a row @ mor?

They tried to do that last year inanywaysbuhinanyways.

Perhaps this year it should be less of a geekfest.The line up in 2004 was great but quite inaccessible, I thought, and may have had something to do with it not being full to capacity, given the fact that it's a fantastic festival n all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back