Mor II? (2 Viewers)

I plan to roll around in the mud for three days, of course, but in the comfort of a local guesthouse is all. I'm not getting old. On the contrary, the mud keeps me young. The nice lady in Oasis asked me if I had a student ID yesterday and I nearly hugged her: it implied that either I look young enough to be a college girl, or that it's totally okay to be pushing 30 and still faffing about in college. Then, she gave me a discount on my new top, so that was even better.

Anyway, as for Mór, if people haven't booked their sissybeds yet, they're shit out of luck, unless they can afford the hotel. This bodes well for the place being a total stinkpot by Sunday evening.

Good music + bad smells = hooray!

Much better than good smells + bad music, which = eh.

jane

thanks to you we are now B&B'd
oh thank the holy mother of the angels. I shall repay your kindness in booze.

kirstie said:
jane

thanks to you we are now B&B'd
oh thank the holy mother of the angels. I shall repay your kindness in booze.
Yay! Wow, there was a room free there? That's actually thanks to Mark Boxes, who gave me the number, but I will happily accept all booze.

Hooray for booze! Hooray for indoor sleeping! Hooray for the angels! And their mothers!

I'm just really excited about this and am having trouble containing myself.

there were 2, miracles of miracles. We have friends coming over from the london for this, and they needed a room as well. So where are you staying?

I, for one, am lookin' forward to skaggin' it up in a tent! I sleep in comfy beds nearly every night of my life; Variety => spice of life! I even bought a new sleeping bag with a hood. Foodwise, i'm gonna give it Sliced Pan packet full of 'Fancy-cheese-n-hams'

has the schedule been released yet? who's playin when?

kirstie said:
there were 2, miracles of miracles. We have friends coming over from the london for this, and they needed a room as well. So where are you staying?
We're at a guesthouse in the centre of town. I was ringing around frantically yesterday, driven by the fear of camping three nights with no washing, but by the time I got the number for Joe's place, I'd managed to get my grubby paws on someone's cancellation, and I just jumped on it. According to Mark, he's quite the hurling legend.

I think I'm going to regret doing the comforts thing in reverse, and camping on the Sunday night, AFTER I'm wrecked from Friday and Saturday, but I don't mind. I think. I hope. Anyway, fuck it. It's going to be amazing.

FancyGoods said:
I, for one, am lookin' forward to skaggin' it up in a tent! I sleep in comfy beds nearly every night of my life; Variety => spice of life! I even bought a new sleeping bag with a hood. Foodwise, i'm gonna give it Sliced Pan packet full of 'Fancy-cheese-n-hams'

has the schedule been released yet? who's playin when?
I'm such a priss.

Actually, my back wouldn't survive so much sleeping on the ground. And I need quiet time and shower action.

jane said:
And I need quiet time and shower action.
all I need is a comb and some brylcreme to get my fonz on

fonz.jpg

Jaker said:
what time does it finish on sun, is it possible to make it back to dublin on sun night?
I seem to remember seeing 8 somewhere, am I right? and the last train on Sunday is at 8.25. eek! How close is the train station, I got a lift last year.

train station is about 10/15 mins walk. better off booking a taxi to amke it. if needs be a number can be supplied by me...
Wavioli said:
I seem to remember seeing 8 somewhere, am I right? and the last train on Sunday is at 8.25. eek! How close is the train station, I got a lift last year.

Burgerbarbaby said:
It will be Weapons Of Mass Destruction Arkestra, a specially distended version of Weapons Of Mass Destruction with sax and computer.

see www.desertedvillage.com for more stuff.

BBB
cool. damo suzuki & united bible studies in joe lees sunday night too. i'll probably miss that though. long live arkestras ...
61.jpg

Woo hoo i can handle a few showers just not constant rain..deadly stuff! I think i may still have one of those highly coloured rain ponchos they gave away at oxegen..anyway rain or shine it's gonna be grrreat!

i am REALLY REALLY looking forward to this so much... i can't wait to be bold too. WOP and DF should have a naked trampolene kissathon or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back