Mor II? (1 Viewer)

cyclotron said:
Midges are attracted by CO2 - so unless you manage to reverse a few million years of evolution by way of a PARTY TRICK, you is gonna get bit. Unless you go after the MIDGE LEADER and give him a sound trashing in front of his mates....
QUOTE]

That's easy! Keep all body portals hermetically sealed for the weekend, and you'll be midge-free, for sure.

spectraljanitor said:
sweet:)
and wasn't there free chicken curry last year too?
so........is there gonna be more free grub this year? and will there be another catering van selling cups of tea? I'm not a happy bunny if I don't get a cup of cha.

foodwise I'm going to be a total poser and will bring some sushi, grapes and fancy cheese. a much better idea than surviving on muffins like I did last year.

Re: the greatest band in the world play mor!!!

news just in....velvetron have just been confirmed to play on friday the 3rd of sept @ 8pm in Eamonn dorans with...mixtwitch, silver addictive, jove & primed as part of the hard working class heroes event....if you like great music want to hear some real velvetronic electro sonic rock aktion you really should be there.

arriva durchyyy

rockstar xxx

www.velvetron.com

Deserted Village at Mór

We've been looking forward to this since the sun set on the Sunday of last years festival and this year promises to even better. We hope to see you there and while you're there, remind yourself that this has only been made possible by months of toiling by volunteers, Their pain is our gain. We're told artists are allowed camp on friday and sunday this year so that gives more people a cahnce to attend the gigs in Tullamore town bookending the festival

Friday 2o: Joe Lees Pub Tullamore:

Boxes
United Bible studies
Rest

Boxes have invited us to this gig on the eve of the Festival.
It'll be outdoors in a covered Beer Garden so smoke 'em if ye got em.

Saturday 21: Charleville Castle, Tullmore, Co Offaly

Agitated Radio Pilot castle room, 8:15 pm
Half sketched songforms; organs, electronics, etc in droning bliss.
Soon to have a release on Foxy Digitalis

http://www.digitalisindustries.com/ Sunday 22:

Moment Force: Castle Room, 5pm

Somwehere at the intersection of Karlheinz Stockhausen's 'Moment Form' and Clint Eastwood's 'Magnum Force' stand 'Moment Force'. Pure physics: music with mass and volume enough for everyone, everywhere, everytime. Irelands first ever free improv supergroup:

Dennis McNulty (computer), David Lacey (percussion/electronics), Paul Vogel (computer) Dan Barry (electronics) Gavin Prior (prepared bass)

Damo Suzuki & The Weapons of Mass Destruction Arkestra: Main stage, 7:10pm approx
This is the last act on and finishes up around 8 pm
We've invited Diarmuid MacDiarmada (Tenor Sax) and Barry Murphy/The Last Sound (computer) to join WMD for this very Special gig.

Mór Afters party: Joe lees Pub Tullamore Sunday night:

Damo Suzuki & United Bible Studies

UBS will be joined by Guest drummer Jamie Davis of Illuminati.
Loads of other cool stuff we don’t know about yet

Now, for all the other reasons to go to Mór click here: http://www.morfestival.com/lineup.htm

I just hope the porters handle my festival trousseau with more care than last year. I still haven't managed to rid some of my cases of the heady musk of prole sweat. Much as I loved that old set, it had to be replaced. And a real steamer of a trunk that was, too. Real steamer.

sadly the body of a walrus. I wish i could go but right in the middle of paying for a house.(All grownup now :( ) so no can do. I have plenty of spies going down so you all better misbehave and be appaling in every manner or I will hear of it!

Latex lizzie said:
sadly the body of a walrus. I wish i could go but right in the middle of paying for a house.(All grownup now :( ) so no can do. I have plenty of spies going down so you all better misbehave and be appaling in every manner or I will hear of it!
Paying for a house? Why pay for a house when you can sleep in a tent under the shadow of a castle?

Unless, of course, you're me, and you've booked a special guesthouse-for-prisses in town. Yes, I am a pink satin ruffle in human form. Except for the one night that I will be camping, during which my inner savage will be allowed out for its annual feed.

Grown up? Wait, aren't you the same age as me? Grown UP? What the....?

The guesthouse idea? mmmm paid for one last year..never got to use it. There was too much of what you kids call "fun" going on at the campsite and I was too infirm(drunk) to walk the squillion mikles or so into town. Missed the fryup too. AS for house buying, it's only for thickos. Viva renting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back