Mor II? (1 Viewer)

Re: Mor?

grand.11.map.gif

broken arm said:
nice one. I was given the idea by someone who has walked parts of the various canals a few years ago. How long did Mr. Minka take to get to tullamore?

The Irish waterways association has loads of information and free guides.
it took mr. minka four days to get to tullamore. he said you could do it in three, but it'd be pretty damn tiring, especially if you're carrying a tent - you'd want to be averaging about 20 miles a day. give him a shout if you want more info - i'll pm you his email address.

minka said:
it took mr. minka four days to get to tullamore. he said you could do it in three, but it'd be pretty damn tiring, especially if you're carrying a tent - you'd want to be averaging about 20 miles a day. give him a shout if you want more info - i'll pm you his email address.
what if you got a barge. how long would that take. also is it possible.

minka said:
Danke, Minka.

i walked 32 miles in 8 hours, i think some people were probably a bit fucked when they went on this walking adventure. you could just hire a car and get some friends and drive down, or get the bus...

or walk

train is another alternative. from heuston st. to tullamore st. then about 20 min. lovely walk or 35 min. if you carrying a tent, approx 45 min. if you got 2 tents. you could try to make it faster by using mechanisms, but hey...
!cheezy

Also does anyone know if its the same deal with the closing times, will it finish early enough to get the train home on the Sunday?

Robbie Analog said:
Also does anyone know if its the same deal with the closing times, will it finish early enough to get the train home on the Sunday?
Last year I think we had to leave early to get home in time, I remember
a lot of people going early on the Sunday though, vaguely.

Anne OMalley said:
FACT: Werner Herzog walked from Germany to Paris to see a dying friend.

By the way, if anyone's heading down to Mór on foot, would you pick me up a snack box in Fusciardi's of Mullingar? Spot you the cash when you arrive.
that's not a gigantic walk to be honest. was it the west coast of germany? and when was this exactly?

Latex lizzie said:
germany only has a north coast !!! land locked on three sides :D

This message has been brought to you by Mr Pedantic and the letter A.
jesus, i meant border. sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back