Mor II? (1 Viewer)

Re: Mor?

i can't wait for the 'forest' gigs... ;)

c4o are so gonna get their heads flushed down the toileh.

I had the Candi Hank album for a while and it was a little similiar to Felix Kubin , silly electronic shit that kicked my ass. Should be good...

FancyGoods said:
no way!

Patric Catani playin mòr! I grew up listen to this mad fuckers hardcore under the name E de Cologne. this is gonna be amazin. what's his Candi Hank stuff like does anyone know?

http://www.morfestival.com/artist_candiehank.htm

spectraljanitor said:
when will the rest of the line up be announced?

pretty steep price hike in the ticket department eh?
Slightly less than 33 quids a day for that atmosphere is still well
worth it though!

as long as it doesn't hike by 20europes each year I'll be happy!

his E de Cologne stuff was probably the harshest/fastest electronic music Ive ever heard. ill be up front and center for this!

choking_tara said:
I had the Candi Hank album for a while and it was a little similiar to Felix Kubin , silly electronic shit that kicked my ass. Should be good...

broken arm said:
save money and make it an adventure out by walking to tullamore along the grand canal
Alternativley, you could...

Monster%20Truck%20Show%20Keysborough%202000-3.JPG

FancyGoods said:
Alternativley, you could...
:D

I'm just combining a long held notion of walking some of the inland waterways of ireland with going to Mor.

crazy wop wop wop idea I know but it'll depend on the weather forecast............

broken arm said:
:D

I'm just combining a long held notion of walking some of the inland waterways of ireland with going to Mor.

crazy wop wop wop idea I know but it'll depend on the weather forecast............
Jaysus how long would it take d'you reckon, two days?
all I know is I'm definitely splashing out on the choo choo this
time, the bus took over 5 hours last year if I remember correctly,
as the bus driver was a kindly man who stopped on every locals
doorstep.

sarah said:
Jaysus how long would it take d'you reckon, two days?
I have been told it can be done in three. only difficulty is some short stretches are a little overgrown etc. but it is totally flat and some lovely old canal buildings, locks, beautiful views and many canal pubs on the way.

They are the original motorways.

And sure if I get pissed off walking the rail line follows very close to the canal on much of the route.................

broken arm said:
maybe the price hike is to deal with the midges.

save money and make it an adventure out by walking to tullamore along the grand canal, seriously.

http://www.iwai.ie/maps/grand/index.html
my god, broken arm, i should put you in contact with mr. minka. he walked the grand canal as far as tullamore a couple of years ago with a few mates (he comes from birr, and wanted to know what it would be like to walk home from dublin), and walked the royal canal to the shannon earlier this year. he's also a great man for walking to the sources of rivers (invariably a wet field somewhere up a hill). i'm sure he would have many handy hints if you actually decided to do it.

mor lineup looks good so far, btw. time to start hunting for a full-body anti-midge suit....

minka said:
i'm sure he would have many handy hints if you actually decided to do it.
nice one. I was given the idea by someone who has walked parts of the various canals a few years ago. How long did Mr. Minka take to get to tullamore?

The Irish waterways association has loads of information and free guides.

'Umbrella Spokes' mostly likes Kalahari sprinting
strings and Eskimos singing into each others' mouths to make each other warm

broken arm said:
nice one. I was given the idea by someone who has walked parts of the various canals a few years ago. How long did Mr. Minka take to get to tullamore?

The Irish waterways association has loads of information and free guides.
This is a brilliant idea. I'm a big fan of extended trips on foot. I once walked across most of Massachusetts, and it was loads of fun. I also used to do an endurance race along the C&O canal and Shenandoah River in Maryland/West Virginia (and I think we touched into Virginia for a bit of it, too), and it was kind of cool knowing you'd travelled that far on foot.

But the canals....? Hmm....tempting...Would you camp along the way? Probably wouldn't take you more than two or three days (not sure how many miles it is, but it's probably shorter than going by road), and you'd be well ready for the booze and midges by the time you arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back