Mixtape Mafia (2 Viewers)

La La said:
could you? that'd be so deadly!
(if you wanna throw some other random stuff on there feel free :))

im stuck in hong kong but ill be back on the 23rd til the 5th, thanks so much; ill definitely be calling into seomra spraoi anyway while im over, im dyin to see it!

Nae bother. I'll be about I'm sure, haven't been in the seomra from ages no so I'll be putting in the time once the 'zams are over.
Erin has my number either.

HMD said:
I've no printer here and i won't be in work until monday. Will a PDF of the cover that can be printed from the disk do?

They invented these great things a few years back.

Colouring-Pens.jpg

KatieMutated said:
Jamie you knew all along it'd be empty.
I have a genuine excuse of course not like the rest of ye's :) my tape player refuses to record the bastard.

ah of course i did..sure why on earth would punks have any interest in something music-related like?

Nah,whatever,if there's still only three on saturday,that's three more than nothing.doesn't bother me that much,cos at least i tried, and at least three people made an effort.still two days left,fingers crossed there might be a few more.

Ill have mine finished tonight Id say,drop it in tommorow or Saturday.
Spent about twice as long making the cover than I did the tape.

.|..|

nice one to everyone who contributed.got 15 in the end,you'll all be getting your tapes/cds in the next few days.The effort on the covers was particularly impressive too...

So..round two then?Anyone up for it?

needtokill said:
So..round two then?Anyone up for it?
yes please, i was too steeped in dissertation disaster to do one for xmas. i feel i have a lot to contribute to the world through mixtapes. like country music and einsturzende neubauten. apology in advance whoever gets my tape if round 2 happens.

nooly said:
yes please, i was too steeped in dissertation disaster to do one for xmas. i feel i have a lot to contribute to the world through mixtapes. like country music and einsturzende neubauten. apology in advance whoever gets my tape if round 2 happens.

Right.
Round two.
February.

More details soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back