Mission of Burma (1 Viewer)

I saw them play the Hammerstein in 2004
...they were fucking brutal.

I dunno if it was just that night. It was painful shit though.

saw em in cork a few years ago and they were brilliant.
new albums are great in my ears.

Seen 'em in cork too. Deadly, but don't stand anywhere near the guitarist. I couldn't hear anything for about 12 hours and had a bad ringing in me ears for about four days.

Saw them in london,I think it was the first time they played the uk and it was incredible. Even the guitar player from Blur guesting on a song couldn't dampen it. The dublin gig a few years later was ok,but the atmosphere wasn't so good. The pa blowing just before they went on and then taking ages to get it going again killed it a bit. It was still enjoyable. The two records they released since returning are as good as any they've done.

i aggree with gary. i think the obliterati was fantastic. that music center gig was a bit odd though, and the sound wasn't good. there was a little short of an hour between the support and MOB, but bob weston had to patch in a whole new mixing desk! lesser bands would have pulled the gig.

anyone see the MOB dvd? any good?

I enjoyed it but a couple of people I know who saw it thought Rodger came off like a pompous dick in it. He's got a very dry sense of humour, saying stuff like "apparently we're legendary", also some of his comments about Clint's songs could be taken the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back