Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

should not state, depict or suggest, by word or allusion that the presence or consumption of alcohol can contribute towards sexual success or
make the drinker more attractive
Isn't that exactly what booze does though?

Within a few years adverts for body hair removal products became normal on tea time TV. These products are completely unnecessary and they blatantly promote peer pressure, particularly to young people.

Classic example of "why was this allowed in the first place?"
under what grounds would it be banned? you'd be able to place most beauty products in the same bucket.

under what grounds would it be banned? you'd be able to place most beauty products in the same bucket.
I hate the 'beauty' industry. It is all about using conformist peer pressure to make money.
I love my bald head and yellow teeth.
I haven't used deodorant since 1992.
Hairy legs, armpits and public hair is normal.
If they can't show someone shaving off their pubes, why is there a TV advert at all?

I got Spotify for the first time in April. It was very good initially but after first month it only played songs in random shuffle mode and there were some adverts. My opinion took a big nose dive after that and there is no way I am paying 11 euro p.m. for it.
Last night I was listening to the Virgin Prunes and instead of The Prunes a Sex Gang C_______n song played.
I thought "fuck this, this is the final straw" and deleted the app.

I got Spotify for the first time in April. It was very good initially but after first month it only played songs in random shuffle mode and there were some adverts. My opinion took a big nose dive after that and there is no way I am paying 11 euro p.m. for it.
Last night I was listening to the Virgin Prunes and instead of The Prunes a Sex Gang C_______n song played.
I thought "fuck this, this is the final straw" and deleted the app.
You can get Spotify for a lot less money than that by being a little creative

1. Find an Indian address. Any Indian address.
2. Find a VPN that supports India
3. Add your new Indian address to an Amazon.in account
4. Buy a Spotify India gift card code using this address as the “delivery” address (nothing gets delivered)
5. Connect your Indian VPN and apply code to a Spotify account.

That’s it. You don’t need the vpn after that. Your Spotify account will try to recommend Indian music for a while but you don’t have to listen to it.

You can stack the codes out to 17 months I think.

Same approach should work for Egypt or any country with cheap pricing.

Last edited:
You can get Spotify for a lot less money than that by being a little creative

1. Find an Indian address. Any Indian address.
2. Find a VPN that supports India
3. Add your new Indian address to an Amazon account
4. Buy a Spotify India gift card code using this address as the “delivery” address (nothing gets delivered)
5. Connect your Indian VPN and apply code to a Spotify account.

That’s it. You don’t need the vpn after that. Your Spotify account will try to recommend Indian music for a while but you don’t have to listen to it.

You can stack the codes out to 17 months I think.

Same approach should work for Egypt or any country with cheap pricing.
18 months of Spotify premium for Rs. 1,908.00

1717790114086.png

Yet another music act I like is on the cusp of becoming huge and to get there they've changed what appealed to me in the first place.
It keeps happening.
However I've learned that the records I like are still great and good luck to them.
But also, fuck them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back