Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

Happened to my mother in laws glass-top dining table. They came home from holidays and found it in a million pieces on the floor.
happened to the glass roof in a friend's renault (espace? some sort of people carrier yoke) while she was sitting at lights. she said it sounded like a shotgun going off. thankfully it was laminated though and stayed in place.

Speaking of immigrants, I just overheard a colleague, apparently crazed, telling another colleague that all the immigrants coming in belong to sleeper cells and when the button is pressed for the big reset (similar to the one in the 1700s) they'll take over and the rest of us will go into prisons including prisons located under government buildings. I think the other guy was trying to get away from him, I was trying to listen in without getting involved

My Instagram ads for the last few weeks are all for St. Patrick's Day parties in London.

Jameson! Bottomless Guinness! Baby Guinness! Spice bags! Men with Irish sounding names DJing!

is that the one written by the tennis coach who realised he didn't really need to coach? i think i heard about it on a michael lewis podcast episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back