Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

So it’s a “Don’t ask, Don’t tell” type thing?
Gotcha
"local arrangement"

but those of us in cycle 3 sitting on weeks of carried-over leave were not in a good place because of the new carryover rules that have started.

I'm on the lookout for one of those 4 shelf kallax units on adverts within reasonable driving distance.
Every time I see one listed, its gone in seconds. There must be people watching out for these fucking things around the clock.

I'm on the lookout for one of those 4 shelf kallax units on adverts within reasonable driving distance.
Every time I see one listed, its gone in seconds. There must be people watching out for these fucking things around the clock.
Sometimes the lights kept woodies have something similar for cheap. Worth a look

I'd a few things on watchlist for a few months there trying to fill out the house and even with the notifications coming up fuckers were still in there before me

I managed to crack the wash hand basin in the bathroom today by closing a tin of paint beside it. Well, that's the only explanation we can come up with for why it's cracked. I had to give it a good thump with the heel of my hand to seat the lid and I reckon that's probably what cracked the sink.

heard a weird noise in the kitchen last night, opened the fridge and the bottom glass shelf, above the vegetable keeper fresher drawer had just shattered into a thousand pieces. no idea why....

heard a weird noise in the kitchen last night, opened the fridge and the bottom glass shelf, above the vegetable keeper fresher drawer had just shattered into a thousand pieces. no idea why....
had this happen to my freezer recently too. Two instances...is it time for a nationwide panic?

I recently took the bottomsl glass shelf out of the parents fridge and was cleaning it at the sink when it shattered and made a right mess. Glass everywhere, I was even finding it in my pockets later. Fuck cleaning fridges.

Apparently those drawers are called crispers

Happened to my mother in laws glass-top dining table. They came home from holidays and found it in a million pieces on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back