Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

The pitch and putt club beside us whose 100ft tall trees block our solar panels for half the day in winter are turning their office roof into one great big solar panel.

Putt it in the wrong place so you don't get your slice. All for the sake of being green. It's not a fair way. In fact, it's a bit rough. You're just left there in your bunker. One wood have a think about the iron-y of it all. Have yourself an open faced club sand wedge and a tee.

Etc etc. no handicap jokes.

Paid for 40 face masks from a German company I’ve ordered from a few times before with no hassle. But it seems between my last order and this one, they switched their e-commerce platform to Shopify, and they’ve clearly made a hames of it as I’ve only received half my order. Saaaaaaake.

I'm very very tired (12 hours work, 7 hours commuting, two places, many pricks, not good money) and my housemate, the smug lack of self awareness prick, went when he saw me still awake, went "well go to bed then!"
That was at 09:00 this morning. I had been awake for quite a while at that point. And still am. But hey cheers housemate, brilliant idea! you're a fuckin inspiration.

I can't sleep and I'm just grumpy now. Good comebacks you wish you'd said etc., sorry.

Every time i hear the word "Yemen" I have to say, "Yeah Mon" in a fake Jamaican accent.
"Malinhead"

Its this at 01:27

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Whatever happened to this guys...one of my favourites

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back