Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Getting loads of emails from bands advertising sales in their online shops, making me desire cool tshirts and records or albums I already own. Ive found myself filing baskets only to see the postage is more than the sale item.

Minor complaint:

Housemates have been trying to pump out water under floorboards. There's a hole in the tube of the wet hoover or something. They've been at it for hours now with little progress. Also, it's a little scary seeing how quietly these problems can sneak up on you.

Anyway, I've really been wanting a poo all afternoon. But no chance.

Weekend of toothache/nerve condition cocktail, drove back loaded on painkillers and got in tired lastnight, went to a fundraiser literally to drop money in a basket and buy a coke i wasn't gonna drink. The most annoying drunk man on earth latched to me and I kinda had to placate him for a bit. Slept about 8 seconds last night, got up a bit early so i could bail early this evening. Car keys unlocatable. Stole UTM's car to get to work skipping breakfast to get opened, the food place across the road doesn't have my usual because they have a bullshit xmas menu.

Weekend of toothache/nerve condition cocktail, drove back loaded on painkillers and got in tired lastnight, went to a fundraiser literally to drop money in a basket and buy a coke i wasn't gonna drink. The most annoying drunk man on earth latched to me and I kinda had to placate him for a bit. Slept about 8 seconds last night, got up a bit early so i could bail early this evening. Car keys unlocatable. Stole UTM's car to get to work skipping breakfast to get opened, the food place across the road doesn't have my usual because they have a bullshit xmas menu.

That’s a compound minor complaint.
I’d argue in aggregate it’s probably on the threshold of major complaint

The TV (the internet bit of it) has stopped working, yet the bill has double for no reason.
Bring back drinking at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back