Minor complaints thread (28 Viewers)

I don't drink tea, but Lyons recently rebranded (Lipton bought the brand and apparently moved production to their factory) and now it's pure shite, I am told.

I drink Lyons, can't say I've ever noticed a change in taste.
I drink Lyons, can't say I've ever noticed a change in taste.
I last bought some a couple of months ago and I'm due to buy more. This news is most disconcerting

My new Samsung tv has a really annoying graphic when changing volume that can't be customised. Who designs a display that tells you only the direction the volume is going and not how close it is to the top or bottom? AND it really intrudes on the picture as well.

Google did some updates with maps.

Now when i search something, like for example an actual town name and put the word map after it i.e. 'Dublin Map' it brings up bloody jpeg maps and the shortcut tab for google maps isn't on the first page. I'm a person who like to look at maps, this is two layers of inconvenience.
My main thing with these fuckers( who have mapped the planet and made it available for free) is that on the biking they try and send you to bike paths and shit
Just get me from A to B, magic device that up until 15 years ago would have been in the realms of science fiction!

I last bought some a couple of months ago and I'm due to buy more. This news is most disconcerting
Dunnes own brand tea is the one to go for. Lyons has been a Unilever/Tetley product for years and Barry’s is way more expensive than Dunnes. Lidl were great for a while but now the bags keep splitting in the mug. Aldi is pure shite.

Dunnes own brand tea is the one to go for. Lyons has been a Unilever/Tetley product for years and Barry’s is way more expensive than Dunnes. Lidl were great for a while but now the bags keep splitting in the mug. Aldi is pure shite.
Tea-riffic advice there

Had an offer accepted on a nice condenser microphone from a lad in Kinsale on adverts.ie

He later cancelled my offer and accepted another one of same amount from someone else. Because 'he was buying other stuff aswell'.

Cunt

Having a difficult old time talking about this whole Gaza thing in the frens since forever group chat.

I'm getting a feeling they just don't identify with brown skin. I hinted at that, no one addressed it, which makes me wonder.

They have some reasonable thoughts, and I wouldn't be friends with them if I thought they were stupid. I'm feeling like the asshole here.

Having a difficult old time talking about this whole Gaza thing in the frens since forever group chat.

I'm getting a feeling they just don't identify with brown skin. I hinted at that, no one addressed it, which makes me wonder.

They have some reasonable thoughts, and I wouldn't be friends with them if I thought they were stupid. I'm feeling like the asshole here.

Pro Israel, or just lacking empathy for the Palestinians?

Do they just have Israeli friends? I think who you know has a big bearing on how you perceive things

Do they just have Israeli friends? I think who you know has a big bearing on how you perceive things

Well this is it. They're a well travelled bunch. But I probably know more Israelis than they do.
My point of view is so different to theirs and I don't understand how.

Dickhead on motorways that think that I’m racing them.

I’ve cruise control on and I maintain a constant speed. Dickheads are basically racing themselves because they can’t regulate their own speed and are oblivious to it.
Again, dickheads

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back