Minor complaints thread (25 Viewers)

I have a client that I work with once a week or so. Have done for years.
Today they called me Euan. Now, I share two letters with that name. But I am not Euan. Euan is a man about ten years older than me, who is definitely very Scottish (I am not) and has had a visibly hard life. Euan and I get along very well, but I am not Euan. Also, he left the company some time ago.
It should also be noted that both Euan and I have had name tags on every time they have ever met either of us, and they also get crew lists every time we work with them.

Should be in the casual racism thread really.
Classic euanc

windows doesn't allow the taskbar to be on the right of the screen any more.

I know i'm the only person who does this, but it's better.

There many more useful things to get in the way of at the bottom of the screen when you are on databases a lot

windows doesn't allow the taskbar to be on the right of the screen any more.

I know i'm the only person who does this, but it's better.

There many more useful things to get in the way of at the bottom of the screen when you are on databases a lot
It doesn't allow you to ungroup similar taskbar items any more, which boils my piss.

Oh they took unzip and a pile of other useful things off the right click menu too. I hate it.

Some dickhead digital nomad UI type somewhere just doing shit to justify his existence at this point.

I don't remember the cancel campaign for taskbar adaptability.

I stopped wearing a nose ring about ten or fifteen years ago. I still occasionally go to fiddle with it and expect to feel it when I'm washing my face

It made me way attractive back in the day

depends on the person's face. some people have faces that don't suit them. couldn't tell you exactly what that is, just that it's apparent when you see it.

nose rings make women more attractive. To me anyway

I always had a bit of a thing for (a small number) of facial piercings; eyebrows, noses, lower lips (off to the side rather in the middle).

But on the subject of body art, Ink, above the shoulders, though; male or female I often find it a bit unsettling to see.

i've never had any jewellery of any sort; i don't wear a watch, i just don't like the feel of it against my skin. i wore my wedding band for about two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back