Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I was in Walton's once casually staring at some hottie who was looking at cellos, and realised her fella had spotted me and was giving me a dirty look. And then I realised her fella was Ryan Tubridy

I've been saving that up for when I'm famous and he's interviewing me on the late late

I bet it was Aoibheann. Be hard not to notice her. I remember seeing her at an event I was doing sound for about 9 years ago and she was absolutely stunning looking

Attachments

• 3D087287-71BA-4C53-886A-859DC7A5D3A7.jpeg
    3D087287-71BA-4C53-886A-859DC7A5D3A7.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 12
does anyone actually like Ryan Tubridy?
a petition to get him sacked would be popluar.

an RTE programme about swearing had a clip of Tubridy spilling something on TLLS and saying "fuck".
the best part was it was looked like it was on the Toy Show.

does anyone actually like Ryan Tubridy?
a petition to get him sacked would be popluar.

an RTE programme about swearing had a clip of Tubridy spilling something on TLLS and saying "fuck".
the best part was it was looked like it was on the Toy Show.
It was.

Honestly, I am at worst ambivalent. I've listened to his radio show a good few times and depending on the guests he has on, it's grand. I just hate what they've done with the Toy Show.

It was.

Honestly, I am at worst ambivalent. I've listened to his radio show a good few times and depending on the guests he has on, it's grand. I just hate what they've done with the Toy Show.
there are ten of thousands of people in Ireland who could do what Tubridy does better.
the worst thing is he's completely oblivious to his mediocrity - the twit thinks he's indispensable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back