Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

I've just come back from India and I have a bad case of the shits. Been necking Imodium but it's not really working. Help!
not sure if it's the same as imodium but motillium is the bizness

probably best to just let it run it's course and eat fuckloads of icecream afterwards to regain the weight you lost.

Tickets for Matilda in April 2018 by any chance?!

PM sent :)

Thanks barnnet I was just talking to her on the phone a minute ago. Actually I had contacted her on facebook but this phone doesn't let me send or receive messages on that site for some reason but anyway I have her address now and will mail them to her.

In hospital on morphine last night and was having a massive meltdown - thankfully I passed out before you pointed me to the major complaints thread or there would have been some far out shit posted on there. Was trying to post on FB telling people I hated them as well but couldn't quite get it together .

That could have been hilarious

You take care of yourself

In hospital on morphine last night and was having a massive meltdown - thankfully I passed out before you pointed me to the major complaints thread or there would have been some far out shit posted on there. Was trying to post on FB telling people I hated them as well but couldn't quite get it together .
One time when coming out from under general anaesthetic I tried to come on to all the nurses in the room at the same time. True story.

Take her handy diddles!

1. got about 1.5hrs sleep last night for no apparent reason
2. waiting to hear if I'm going to get called for round 2 interview for a job.
3. have to talk to HR first thing tomorrow about the latest shite the most unstable of the geniuses I manage has thrown in the air.

however - all livable shit compared to hostpital @Diddles hope all is well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back